GoNoise.com - Product Manager - Mobile Application (3-8 yrs)
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager Mobile Apps - who will own the Noise Fit mobile app end to end and who is passionate about building intuitive mobile application that customers love.
Who is willing to join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the companys vision and strategy.
If you love the idea of co - owning a core part of a product experience and rapidly iterating based on user research and metrics, this role is for you!
- You will define, execute, and deliver mobile application (android and iOS) based on a product roadmap that adds great value to our organization
- You will participate in developing the strategy and vision for the line of business, and look after product roadmaps and features based on team strategy
- This role is inherently cross-functional you will work closely with design and marketing teams to bring features to market and develop and grow new business opportunities for company
- You should be highly analytical, able to work extremely effectively in a matrix organization, and adapt at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into high quality, simple products and applications that customers love
- Identify gaps in core product functionality, help build the right set of features and track adoption for same
- Understand and communicate accurately the product vision and features to all stakeholders
- Rigorously monitor key performance metrics and coordinate with various teams to take corrective actions if needed
- Implement strategies to monetize the app. Project the app to complement our wearables and increase the utility/ functionality thereof.
- Understand the competitive climate and have a point-of-view on go to market strategy
- Define and conduct market research to gain a better understanding of user behavior and competition
- Gather information and data from multiple sources (consumer research, partners, competitive analysis), develop insights and translate findings into actionable insights
- Provide analytics-based insights to help iterate on the product to make it more useful to customers Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the teams' ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
- Deep understanding of the HW & SW constraints for device software and challenges linked to mobile and cloud connectivity
- Experience working with UX designers to create amazing user experiences
The Ideal Noisemaker:
- Experience of at least 2 to 4 years of Mobile product experience is must
- Hands on product management and technology experience with coding background
- Ability to understand and analyze user needs and conduct market research
- Create and deliver on product vision, goal, strategy, and roadmap
- Extremely user centric thinking with strong Analytical thinking
- Experience in consumer technology, health & fitness, and both hardware & software a plus
- Good understanding of design principles
- Prior experience working with engineering through complete technology product lifecycle
- Strong leader and collaborator
- Previous startup experience is preferred