Manager - TA @Noise at Noise
Views:445 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
GoNoise.com - Manager - Product Development - Wearables (4-8 yrs)
Your "WILL BE's":
- Manage and drive the entire product development process, both internally and externally, ensuring all stakeholder timelines and deliverables are met.
- Achieve product assortment goals while ensuring product quality and testing standards, as well as margin expectations, are met.
- Working closely with ODM's to ensure production timelines & quality standards are met
- Work closely with sales to understand directives for customer projects, analyze existing item sales and review new product forecasts.
- Vendor sourcing, negotiating for achieving cost-effective purchase of raw materials/semi-finished goods and reduction in delivery times.
- R&D on new products and categories.
- Ordering, tracking, and updating warehouse and category team on status and progress.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Anticipate unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies.
- Solving issues and developing new solutions requiring new and innovative approaches.
- Balance both tactical execution with strategic initiatives necessary to drive cost reduction
- Identifying, develop, maintain vendor base for obtaining timely procurement of materials at favourable terms to ensure smooth operations.
- Perform risk management regarding supply contracts and agreements.
- Managing & preparing performance reports and share the same with respective vendors and within the organization.
- Managing day-to-day operational & logistics-related activities. Works with cross-functional teams.
The Ideal "Noisemaker":
- Keen interest/ Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in reading the market.
- Exposure to developing and working with factories in China is essential.
- Talent in negotiations and networking.
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
Experience of 4-8 years in related industry/ product categories.
Qualification -B.E/B.Tech and/or MBA.