Sr. Manager - TA at Noise
Views:969 Applications:292 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:135
GoNoise.com - Manager - Partnerships & Alliances (4-8 yrs)
Manager-Partnerships & Alliances
- Founded by Amit Khatri & Gaurav Khatri in 2014, Noise is India's leading connected lifestyle tech brand that resonates with the pulse of Indian consumers, with a vision to add meaningful upgrades to their lives.
- Noise is India's No.1 smartwatch company for 3 years. Every fourth smart watch sold in India today is Noise. As a forerunner in the Indian smart wearable industry, we have also become the only homegrown brand to rank among the Top 3 smartwatch players globally.
- We are also among the top 2 Truly Wireless Audio brands in India.
- We are proud recipients of many prestigious Awards including the Economic Times Startup Awards 2022.
- Recently we roped in India's Biggest Sports Icon, Virat Kohli as our Brand Ambassador who joins the cohort along with Rishabh Pant and Tapsee Panu.
- We are also a proud Made in India, Make for India brand with 90% of our smartwatches being made in India starting January 2023. In fact, as per Counterpoint Research's Q3 2022 report, 3 out of 4 smartwatches made in India were Noise smartwatches.
For more details, visit our Website and LinkedIn Page.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage relationships with strategic partners to drive partnership goals and grow the revenue via upsell and cross-sell
- Build a new partnerships pipeline by identifying critical partners who can scale the business
- Managing end-to-end partnership execution including ideation, negotiation, planning, and launch activities
- Working closely with product, engineering & marketing team to successfully launch the partnership/project
- Program Manage each partnership/alliance to ensure mutual completion of partnership goals
- Develop business processes to ensure operational efficiency and profitability.
- Ensure all tasks, deliverables, and documentation are created with the highest level of accuracy.
- Graduate/Post-Graduate from leading universities
- 4-8 years of experience in key Account Management/sales/business development
- Business & account management with excellent relationship-building skills
- Good with MS Excel, and PowerPoint presentations with excellent presentation skills
- Strong communication & negotiations skills
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional environment