Sr. Manager - TA at Noise
Views:2924 Applications:883 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:727
GoNoise.com - Manager - Category Management (5-7 yrs)
Job Description : Manager - Category
About us :
Founded by Amit Khatri & Gaurav Khatri in 2014, Noise is India's leading connected lifestyle tech brand that resonates with the pulse of Indian consumers, with a vision to add meaningful upgrades to their lives.
Noise is India's No.1 smartwatch company for 3 years. Every fourth smart watch sold in India today is Noise. As a forerunner in the Indian smart wearable industry, we have also become the only homegrown brand to rank among the Top 3 smartwatch players globally. We are also among the top 2 Truly Wireless Audio brands in India.
We are proud recipients of many prestigious Awards including the Economic Times Startup Awards 2022.
Recently we roped in India's Biggest Sports Icon, Virat Kohli as our Brand Ambassador who joins the cohort along with Rishabh Pant and Tapsee Panu.
We are also a proud Made in India, Make for India brand with 90% of our smartwatches being made in India starting January 2023. In fact, as per Counterpoint Research's Q3 2022 report, 3 out of 4 smartwatches made in India were Noise smartwatches.
For more details, visit our Website and LinkedIn Page.
Your Will Be's :
- Business planning and communication to senior management with respect to assigned categories.
- Managing top line & bottom line sales numbers and complete P&L portfolio for the assigned categories with emphasis on planning and forecasting
- Focus on growth and expansion on marketplaces(eg:Flipkart ,Amazon etc)
- Developing sales & marketing strategies while ensuring end to end category development happens for each category
- Focusing on enhancing product assortment, brand engagement through market intelligence, consumer insight, competitive analysis and innovative marketing campaigns for all the categories
- Drive the Assistant Category Managers for complete order fulfillment cycle for the categories with constant coordination with the warehouse and logistics team.
- Constantly focus on inventory projection based on the sales forecast and work with the sourcing team to ensure optimal procurement.
- Innovate and drive continuous process improvement and automation across our systems to allow us to scale a fast-growing business.
- Recommend changes to the website and category pages
- Help the marketing and design team in designing category specific marketing/ promotional campaigns.
- Overall online merchandising and design lay-out
- Working with Customer Support Manager to identify which products /categories working best and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Overlook the marketing campaigns for each of the categories
The Ideal "Noisemaker" :
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and drive results
- Strong business judgment with a track record of successful negotiations and overall relationship management.
- Leadership qualities with demonstrated experience of leading a team
- Ability to think strategically and tactically, with excellent attention to detail
- Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- 5 + years of relevant experience in category manager role desired
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines