Sr. Manager - TA at Noise
Views:1825 Applications:481 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:284
GoNoise.com - Head - Enterprise Sales - BFSI Domain (14-19 yrs)
About us :
- Founded by Amit Khatri & Gaurav Khatri in 2014, Noise is a tech-driven connected lifestyle brand that puts the hottest gadgets/ accessories in the hands of young Indian consumers and with a vision so that it can become an integral part of their life.
- Noise has been India's No.1 wearable watch brand for consecutive 9 quarters. We are also ranked No. 4 globally in the same category and are proud recipients of the prestigious Economic Times Startup Awards 2022
- We ranked among the top 3 brands in India in wireless earphones and have been a bestselling brand on Amazon and Flipkart, for four years in a row.
- Recently we roped - India's Biggest Sports Icon, Virat Kohli as our Brand Ambassador along with Rishabh Pant and Tapsee Panu.
- With more than 5 million Wearable and gadget accessories sold till 2021, we are en route to becoming a global brand. For more details visit www.gonoise.com and Instagram Page: @go_noise https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9zHkKCpzfs
Roles & Responsibilities - Your "Will be's" :
- Responsible for driving acquisition and retention of strategic customers in the BFSI segment
- Responsible for driving revenue targets
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect, and evaluate sales and move many transactions concurrently through the sales pipeline.
- Manage contract negotiations
- Operational responsibilities include accurate pipeline reporting and quarterly sales forecasts are done smoothly and effectively.
- Project and forecast annual and quarterly revenue . Set targets, monitor, review, and initiate action plans to achieve target KPIs.
- Develop sales strategies to acquire new clients.
- Work collaboratively across teams - including Engineering, Product, and Marketing.
- Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key customers both externally and internally.
- Have a customer-first intellect & are great listeners and understand how to ask powerful follow-on questions.
- Understand how to tell compelling stories which offer valuable and unique perspectives.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
The Ideal Noisemaker:
- 14+ years of direct B2B selling experience, preferably BFSI accounts
- Experience in Banking, Payments or Insurance
- Technical understanding in the areas of BFSI
- Has led sales targets and overachieved consistently
- Experience managing longer, complex sales cycles
- Experience in working with enterprise accounts (Ideally 2nd line management).
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Relevant direct experience, track record, and relationships within largest corporate enterprise accounts in India market