Manager - TA at Noise
Views:2583 Applications:437 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:216
GoNoise.com - Financial Controller (8-12 yrs)
About us :
- We are India's #1 smartwatch brand - every fourth smart watch sold in India today is a Noise!
- Founded by Amit and Gaurav in 2014, Noise is an award-winning connected lifestyle brand that offers wearables and other products to aspirational young Indian consumers, specializing in new, fast-growing categories such as smartwatches and true-wireless headphones.
- Driven by our dominance in this extremely fast-growing category, Noise is today one of the largest D2C brands in the country with an exceptional annualized run rate while remaining capital-efficient and profitable.
- We are now embarking on a journey to become a global leader in wearables while expanding in several new categories in the domestic market. In parallel, we are developing our team and technological capabilities to build sustainable moats through our sizable MAUs and community.
- Come be a part of our journey - it's still Day One!
Roles & responsibilities :
- We at Noise are looking for a Financial Controller, to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecast preparation, as well as the development of internal control policies and procedures.
- If you possess strong analytical skills, exceptional problem-solving skills, a flair for numbers, and excellent leadership skills, then we would love to meet you!
- Management and control of accounts receivable, accounts payable, treasury, fixed assets & payroll.
- Complete responsibility/improvement in accounting, other processes, and reporting mechanisms with a focus on automation.
- Cost optimization and negotiation with various partners and alliances.
- Prepare, analyze and present monthly MIS/Ad-hoc reports providing actionable inputs to the leadership team.
- Track and report the company's fund position on a regular basis, preparing cash flow statements
- Prepare periodical business plan/budgets / Cash Flow and variance analysis.
- Prepare standalone financial statements as per Ind AS.
- Coordination with statutory/tax auditors / internal auditors/management and ensuring a smooth completion of audits.
- Develop a comprehensive revenue assurance framework. Ensuring that there are no revenue leakages.
- Overseeing accounting operations, analyzing financial data, monitoring expenditure, forecasting revenue, coordinating auditing processes, and ensuring the accuracy of financial information.
- Implement and maintain cost control systems and procedures to track budgets, expenditures, and forecasts. Work collaboratively with BU Heads to analyze and optimize costs, and maximize profitability.
- Should streamline our accounting functions and operations, provide financial analysis and reports, train staff on business finance issues, promote regulatory compliance, and drive income generation.
- Implementing proper internal controls, achieving organizational targets, and developing financial plans that support organizational strategy.
- Demonstrate an aptitude for efficiency, problem-solving, and resourcefulness, with a deep commitment to the bottom line without compromising on quality.
- Strong technology orientation. Ability to visualize and drive the use of technology to streamline processes, improve efficiency and enhance controls
- Evaluating and managing risk. Exposure to equity plans management.
- Additional controller duties as necessary
Your Must-Haves :
- 8 to 12 years of combined experience in a similar role
- CA / Masters Degree holder from a top tier institute
- Team Management experience
- Comfort with ambiguity, ability to prioritize, articulate, and influence.
- A team player with strong leadership attributes
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- An excellent sense of finance, planning, and accounting principles
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced, growth environment
- Strong verbal and written communication