GoNoise.com - Finance Manager - Account Receivable (6-8 yrs)
We are looking for a passionate, self-driven and experienced Financial expert to join the Noise team!
You will help drive forecasting, planning initiatives, running with them to improve our business. In this role, you will also mentor and develop team members in order to drive big results.
As financial management is crucial for our company's performance, you will play a big role in the Noise growth and success. An opportunity to be a part of a growing organization and enable decision making
Profile Summary -
- Manage Billing, Accounts Receivables, Cost Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Review company's receivables ledgers and aging reporting on a weekly basis.
- Sending out periodic monthly statements of account to customers/ principals with high balances.
- Monitoring outstanding balances & contact customers before they become overdue.
- Sort out and resolve any questions, clarifications, queries by the customer, or forward them to the concerned department to ensure prompt response and resolution.
- Proactive involvement in credit simulation on new contracts and control new agreed credit limits.
- Improve the Credit control environment by effectively controlling the Finance Departments.
- In case of issues with collecting, ensure that these are swiftly resolved or are escalated to the Head- Finance as soon as known.
- Reviewing debts which have been provisioned & follow up with customers for payment or reason for non-payment.
- Preparing and circulating periodic reports relating to missing funds, collections forecast, open DA focus, etc.
- At the end of each month reviewing aged balances to consider if Bad debt provision is necessary or the balances need to be written off.
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
- Finalization of monthly sales for GST & PL
- Reviewing, monitoring, and managing commission and other charges deducted by the Marketplaces and Payment gateways.
- Reviewing, monitoring and managing budgets-Market Places
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data for dashboards and reporting
- Support head finance for finalization of Accounting Books on monthly, quarterly and on an annual basis
- Debt monitoring and forecasting.
- Perform analysis and devise a strategy for fund collections.
- Continuous collections process improvement.
- Support period-end closure activities.
- Delivery within deadlines.
- Support the team with additional duties as required.
The Ideal - Noisemaker-
- Experience of 6 - 8 years essential
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- MBA in Finance/ CA/ CFA 3
- Significant functional competence, and credible leadership experience, playing both operational and strategic roles in finance.
- Strong background and experience in A/R and Taxation
- Proficient MS Office, accounting software and databases
- People management experience - hiring, mentoring, building, and managing a team
- Ability to manage and complete multiple projects simultaneously with a sense of urgency
- Self-starter - You will take initiative, be proactive, set and drive toward goals
- Experience in eCommerce industry