GoNoise.com - Assistant Category Manager (2-7 yrs)
This role would support Category Manager in growing and expanding a particular category across Gonoise.com & the marketplaces. Responsibilities include but not limited to assisting Category Team in:
- Driving category growth and market share with strong product/consumer analytics.
- Managing products on all leading portals like Flip kart/Amazon.
- Managing top line & bottom line sales numbers.
- Keeping up to date with the latest launch in the category and Doing R&D thoroughly for bringing the new products in.
- Checking availability of the competitive products and comparing the price and quality.
- Planning new range with No. of SKUs/ pricing / inventory /Timelines/ P&L statement.
- New product search and increasing the no. of SKUs in the particular category.
- Arranging photos or Photo-shoots of all the SKU, Along with all the product description and other contents and providing the same to Support Team.
- Follow up with the support team for getting products live and ensuring that products are live with proper description.
- Preparing Deals and promotion of the products and arranging all the artwork needed for the same.
- Working with Customer Support Manager to identify which products /categories working best and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Managing clearance pricing strategy.
- 2-7 years of experience in e-commerce/online sales/account management
- Excellent analytical and negotiation skills are required
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to translate strategies into execution plans and take them to completion
- Ability to roll up their sleeves and get work done
- Start -up experience would be an added advantage