Vice President at Goldrush Capital Services Pvt Ltd
Views:1812 Applications:357 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:103
Goldrush Capital Services - Associate - Investment Banking (1-5 yrs)
Analyst/Associate - Investment Banking
- Goldrush Capital ServicesP Limited is a Delhi based Financial Services Company - and having offices in Mumbai . Its leading investment banking firm in north India .we are providing a range of services to corporates across a wide range of industry/sectors.
- We work closely with companies across all stages of its growth cycle by advising a mix of need-based options such as Corporate Finance Advisory, Government Advisory, Private equity Advisory, M&A, fund raising, restructuring etc. We are focused on key businesses such as Investment banking, Corporate Advisory & Stressed Asset Restructuring .
We are looking for an experienced professional at the Junior/ Middle level.
Job Title : Analyst/Manager- Investment Banking
Salary : ( Annual package in INR- 10 lakh to 15 lakh)
Note : We have incentive structure as per company policy .
Job Description : The role will include but not limited to the following:
Working on various transaction with the partner :
- Deal origination and interaction with clients, understanding their requirements;
- coordination with clients for obtaining required financial data/information for preparation and submission of proposal with Banks/Financial Institutions;
- Structuring the proposal and preparing Information Memorandum, Financial Model, credit notes etc. for submission to Banks or Private Equity Investors .
- Assessing, Analysing and interpreting complex financial Informations .
- Liaison, interact and follow up with Banks/ Financial Institutions/ PE Funds for approvals & negotiations the terms of sanction;
- To obtain sanction and handle post-sanction formalities with banks / Fund and the clients for documentation and obtain disbursements.
Qualifications : MBA( Finance ), CFA, CA
Experience : At least 1 years as Credit analyst or Analyst- Investment Banking.
Key competencies : Self-motivated individual with good business understanding. Should demonstrate commitment to organisational growth;
- Should possess effective communication skills;
- A deep understanding of Corporate Credit and Project Finance with ability to structure deals is a must;
- A proactive approach to organisational issues with ability to multi-task, communicate with all level of management, develop team/s and work in a fast paced environment in a time-bound manner.