HR at Goldman Sachs
Views:501 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Goldman Sachs - Recruitment Role - Retail Banking Domain (4-6 yrs)
Human Capital Management, Experienced Hire Recruitment Team
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities and investment management services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high-net-worth individuals. The firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in London, Frankfurt, Tokyo, Bengaluru, Hong Kong and other major financial centers around the world.
The Experienced Hire Recruiting Team (EHRT) identifies, attracts, and recruits experienced professionals for positions across the firm. Recruiters on the team manage the strategy and execution of hiring, working with both clients and candidates. Recruiters assist hiring managers from the time a position opens until the identified candidate joins the department. EHRT manages the firm's relationships with executive search agencies and sources candidates through direct recruiting, the firm's internal mobility and employee referral programs.
- Supporting experienced hire recruiting for one or more divisions
- Understanding position requirements and the hiring function's deliverables in depth
- Sourcing and developing a candidate pipeline
- Ensuring a healthy pipeline till closure, report sourcing risks upfront
- Managing candidate expectations and negotiating compensation packages for new hires
- Developing external contacts to stay abreast of new hiring practices, market intelligence and trends in the industry
- Providing recruiting activity management reports and metrics
- Ensuring the firm maintains a flow of diverse candidates for all position
- Work on recruiting projects to improve recruiting process efficiency.
- Maintain market intelligence on the hiring landscape and utilize this information for hiring the best talent in the firm.
Experience and Required Skills:
- Clear understanding of recruiting process flow with attention to details
- Experience in recruiting for Financial Services, specifically supporting hiring for Back office roles within retail banking (i.e Contact Centre Operations, Payment & Reconciliations, Workforce Management, Fraud Operations, Quality Assurance etc)
- Exposure to volume hiring
- Strong communication and articulation skills
- Ability to manage and partner with multiple clients and candidates at all levels, anticipating needs and pro-actively providing information
- Critical thinking skills- strong analytical skills to evaluate situations and hiring needs, and identify potential gaps/ risks, and areas for improvement
- Negotiation skills and ability to present ideas and build consensus
- Broad knowledge of the financial services industry
- Resilient, Able to keep calm and manage emotion in stressful work situations