TA Team at Goldman Sachs
Views:3505 Applications:600 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:308
Goldman Sachs - FICC Sales Analyst - Global Markets Division (1-3 yrs)
Global Markets Division, FICC (EMEA) Sales Analyst, Bangalore
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, Global Markets and investment management services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high-net-worth individuals. The firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in London, Frankfurt, Tokyo, Bangalore, Hong Kong and other major financial centers around the world.
The professionals in our Global Markets Division help institutional clients, including fund managers, financial service providers and large corporations, buy and sell financial instruments on exchange around the world. From developing trading strategies to the final clearing and execution of transactions, our professionals provide insights and strategies that help clients achieve their goals.
EMEA Rates / Emerging Markets Sales desk covers a wide variety of institutional clients (hedge funds, asset managers and corporates) for Fixed Income product universe including interest rate products, FX and Credit. Salespeople on the desk have a broad macroeconomic understanding of the trading environment, the intricacies of global financing markets, credit markets & capital structure.
Job Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Trade Novation, pre liquidation, trade allocation / amendments
- Work closely with the regional sales desk to help run and develop key trade analysis/metrics which are focus areas for the business
- Coordinate with Operations to help onboard new clients/funds and resolve any open issues
- More generally, analysts stay on top of market news, trader commentaries, sales memos and economic research in order to disseminate the information to the desk
- Relevant Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification with an excellent academic record.
- 1-2 years experience in FX/Rates/Credit with a good understanding of products traded. Good understanding of Novations and Pre-Liquidation process in FX, Rates Strong Interest in global financial markets and derivatives.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal (written and verbal) skills.
- Attention to Detail.
- Ability to multi-task & deliver under pressure.
- Solid work ethic and high levels of motivation.