HR Recruiter at Golden Hills Capital India Pvt Ltd
Views:1937 Applications:775 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:106
Golden Hills Capital - Associate - Financial Analysis (1-5 yrs)
Analyzes financial status by collecting, monitoring, and studying data, providing trends and forecasts, explaining processes and techniques.
Duties and responsibilities
- Improving financial status by analyzing results, monitoring variances, identifying trends, recommending actions to management.
- Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Conducting industry and company research and analysis
- Developing varied industry expertise, and staying current on industry developments
- Developing an understanding of the underlying trends that affect the capital markets
- Candidates should be flexible to work on any requirements of the business
- Historical model building and developing forecasts, company valuations & financial models
- Developing company's operating metrics in conjunction with their relevance in different sectors/ companies
- Extensive company valuation involving approaches such as DCF, DDM, Trading and transaction multiples, EVA etc
- Extensive report-writing including company profiles, earning notes, quarterly updates, initiating coverage reports, sector reports, newsletters technology primers, Flash notes, Theme-based reports etc
- Listening to and summarizing investment conference calls and even conducting management interviews
- Developing road-show presentations
- Handling adhoc research requests as per client requirements
Bachelors in Commerce/Masters in Economics or related discipline from a reputed institute
Preferred Qualifications include:
Education - Bachelors in Commerce or MBA in Finance from a reputed institute
Specialized knowledge- Proficient in MS Excel and Power point. Knowledge of SQL, and/or statistical packages such as R, will be an added advantage
Skills- Worked on Bloomberg or FactSet
Quantitative abilities, distinctive problem-solving and excellent analysis skills
Other characteristics such as personal characteristics. Academic strength, strong teamwork, communication skills and a high energy level,
Experience - At least 1 to 5 Years of Relevant Experience
Professional Certification - CFA will be an added advantage
- Ability to work well under pressure, fast-changing environment and tight deadlines.
- Adaptable, able to manage projects independently and ready to assume a high level of responsibility as a member of a team
Golden Hills Capital is a financial services company based in Hyderabad. We provide real time investment advice, analytical services, research, financial modeling and consulting services to hedge funds (primarily focused on US equity/stock market), based in Boston and New York.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.