Gold Setu - Manager - Human Resources (6-10 yrs)
Gold Setu is a mobile-first SaaS platform for jewellery retailers that helps them automate their supply and demand workflows. Our goal is to help unorganized jewellery retailers grow their business and compete with the organized players by delivering trust, transparency, and a better value proposition to their customers.
Key Responsibilities :
- Manage all aspects of talent acquisition, retention, and evaluation.
- Coordinate with the internal team to create and finalize JDs for open positions
- Manage internal and external recruiting teams
- Design and develop HR policies, processes, and programs.
- Setup and manage organization wide annual performance plan
- Team bonding and training events
- Conflict resolution and management.
Required Qualifications and Attributes :
- 6+ years of experience in human resources management.
- Exposure of end to end talent management cycle
- Good communication skills.
- MBA preferred