HR at Gold Plus Glass Industry Limited
Views:1655 Applications:352 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:182
Gold Plus - General Manager - Purchase (19-22 yrs)
Job Description for General Manager-Purchase
Job Requirement :
Designation : General Manager - Purchase
Gender : Male/Female
Qualification : PG
Exp. : 19+
Openings : 1
Location : Delhi & Kanagala
- Managing Capex & Opex spend management in process, chemicals, and manufacturing industries.
- Adapt in identifying opportunities towards cost conversion cycle and operating cycle.
- Handle complex and high value procurements within budgets and timeline.
- Managing complex sourcing and procurement operations across materials, services for SRM benchmarking.
- Managing complex sourcing and procurement operations for multiple business units concurrently.
- Setting up effective sourcing strategies towards cost conversion cycle and operating cycle.
- Managing and reviewing DSO, DPO, DIO and cash conversion cycle to improve cash flow across business.
- Deliver absolute cost saving/avoidance.
- Develop category of product and services specific strategies for cost reduction.
- Analyze market and price sourcing strategies as to have cost benefit and lesser inventory
- Sourcing procurement workflow, performance mechanism, SLAs and KPIs dashboard, PR to PO process to derive reductions bin unit price.
- Co-ordinate with internal customers/planning team to understand project timelines and plan work accordingly to ensure that purchase activites are aligned to overall project plan.
- Collaborating with Vendors and planning team to expedite deliveries and support delivery related to challenges.
- Establish NPV and URS compliance across business functions for sourcing.
- Gather market intelligence and benchmark the prices with historical prices/industry peers/similar product or services.
- Have zest to do work in smart way
- Should be a computer savvy
- Young, energetic,
- Presentable in speaking
- Good communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.