Lead - People & Culture at Gokwik
Views:1589 Applications:363 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Gokwik - Manager - Business Strategy (2-5 yrs)
Who We Are as a Company:
GoKwik was founded in 2020 with one simple mission, to democratize the shopping experience and increase the GMV realization for e-commerce businesses. The company is backed by Sequoia Capital India, Matrix Partners India, RTP Global, and marquee angels.
GoKwik is an e-commerce enablement company focussed predominantly on solving crucial e-commerce issues like boosting conversion rates across the e-commerce funnel and reducing RTO for our partners. It leverages AI/ML technologies to solve hard-hitting problems like RTO to increase CoD conversion rates. GoKwik's 1-click Kwik checkout improves checkout conversion rates ensuring higher GMV realization and reduced marketing CAC.
What we do is very unique with zero immediate competition in India today and therefore, building a team of Real Rockstars in their field to fuel this profit making start-up, which is growing at a rapid pace
- At GoKwik Candidate in this role would act as a partner to the Head of Strategy & help plan and implement short-term and long-term strategies for the company on a transformational path of growth.
- The role would work on critical strategic initiatives such as new offerings with changing business dimensions, new solutions conceptualisation to modernize the D2C E-commerce space along with go-to-market strategy & implementation.
- Incumbent in this role would also play a leading role in driving mergers and acquisitions, integration of existing acquisitions and any area relevant for growth of the company.& would be closely working with business leadership across the organisation as & when required.
You'll spend time on the following:
- Develop GoKwik growth strategy across business units to achieve our full potential
- Drive M&A strategy, drive due diligence processes (including a focus on commercial due diligences) and overall create/ validate business cases for investments.
- Collaborate with business leaders to create strategies that improve our long-term competitiveness and differentiation in the market
- Define strategies and provide consultative solutions in product commercialization, readiness, change management, customer experience,associated analytics prototyping and storytelling methodologies for building customer centric design and solutions
- Help hone competitive positioning, key messages, based on feedback from clients and prospects and by evaluating long-term trends in the industry
- Work collaboratively across the company to generate results that help the growth of the company and our clients to thrive
- Overall be a part of a high performing Corporate Strategy team driving thought leadership across the enterprise
We're Excited About You If You Have:
- MBA degree from a leading business school in India/ Abroad
- 3+ years' experience in a top consulting/ corporate strategy role.
- Strong understanding in consumer internet,E-Commerce, Fintech Space
- Superior analytical skills including strong ability to identify and solve highly ambiguous problems
- Ability to connect with people across teams and levels
- Bias for action - with growth projections for GoKwik, this becomes an essential must for a person coming in this role.
Some Important Traits - We look out for a Person in this role
- Strong analytical skills and orientation towards building scalable processes
- Outcome oriented with a problem solving attitude
- Entrepreneurial mindset to manage multiple work streams at 1 go..
Our Core Value Cultures:
- Merchant Obsession
We're A Remote 1st Company
Our Organization was established right in middle of the pandemic, hence we don't have location barriers across our team, Infact more then 90% of our Employees "Work from Anywhere" - Which helps in being more flexible in our personal lives and spend less time commuting - At the same time, being together in person is an important part of our culture and shared success. We'll collaborate in person at a regular cadence and with purpose
The pace of our growth is incredible - if you want to tackle hard and interesting problems at scale, and create an impact within an entrepreneurial environment, Come join us!