Recruiter at Go-Jek Tech
Views:579 Applications:226 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Gojek - Product Manager - GoFood Recommendations (3-6 yrs)
Product Manager - GoFood Recommendations
About the role:
As our next Product Manager, you'll get to help solve consumer problems, define product visions, and build these products to scale. With your quick-learning, self-driven, and motivated attitude, you'll get to drive the conceptual and technical development of our product ideas. Working closely alongside talented designers, researchers, engineers, and data scientists, you will craft beautifully simple solutions for our consumers and internal teams. Your work will help drastically improve recommendations shown to users to help enhance their discovery experience.
What you'll do/ Responsibilities:
- As part of the product team, build the product vision and execute on the prioritized roadmap for your product area
- Collaborate with the data science team to help build machine learning models to improve recommendations
- Work with engineers and designers to ship features and product improvements
- Seek product ideas and feedback from stakeholders, gather requirements, write specifications, help shape wireframes, and workflows
- Define clear and well-scoped requirements documents that are easily understood by technical and non-technical audiences
- Participate in user research initiatives with the design and user research teams to understand customer problems and identify and iterate on solutions
- Learn everything you can about our ecosystem through data and use it to drive your product decisions
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders across the business, and marketing teams to formulate problem statements, develop launch strategy, and create product messaging and training
What you'll need/ Requirements:
- A Bachelor's / Masters or an equivalent degree, preferably in engineering or management
- At least 3 years of experience working as a product manager, ideally working on consumer-facing, large-scale products
- Analytical and data-informed, you love digging into the data to understand nuances and define & measure success on every project. SQL skills are a plus
- Experience working with data science teams. You built and shipped features that rely on machine learning/models
- Prior experience working on search/recommendations products
- Prior experience in working with marketplaces or food delivery is a great plus
- Experience as a product manager working with distributed teams is desired
- You know how to work with agile product development teams and are excited about identifying new ways to help your team be effective
- A fast learner, you're comfortable teaching yourself new skills and can thrive in a complex and fast-paced environment.
About the team:
Our GoFood team consists of 100 amazing people working together as software engineers, Product managers, designers, and data scientists. Our main responsibility is providing the best possible selection of food, at the most affordable prices with world-class experience to all our users. The GoFood Search & Recommendations team is focused on building newer product flows and algorithms to help provide the most relevant recommendations to users while optimizing multiple objectives such as, order conversion, delivery time, reliability of order delivery, and revenue among others.
Our team stands for quality and diligence. We have the courage and honesty to speak up, no matter how difficult a situation is. With WFH becoming more normalized, we- ve been prioritizing a healthy work-life balance. We enjoy sending each other hilarious memes, sharing pictures of our latest home-cooked meals, and bonding over a game of Skribbl.