Senior Executive at Go-MMT
Views:2600 Applications:449 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Goibibo - Senior Product Manager (9-12 yrs)
Designation : Senior Product Manager (Ingoibibo)
Business Unit : Goibibo
Location : Gurgaon
About ibibo Group :
Ibibo group is India's biggest online travel organization with leading assests such as Goibibo.com and redBus.in. "We Love Travel!"
At Goibibo, individuals get tremendous amount of ownership, the freedom to experiment and the opportunity to innovate and bring exciting products to market. The culture at Goibibo is "Do It oriented" (Execution Focussed). Team members take pride in building products and applications and creating impact in the lives of millions of buyers and sellers. Goibibo members also get massive global exposure and access to international education courses via Naspers academy.
Besides the best industry benchmarked compensations, Ibibo Group also offers participation to an exciting unique stock options programs that gives an opportunity to individuals to derive liquidity. For Ibibo, hiring is like partnering with entrepreneurial people who are hungry to create value.
The Opportunity :
Goibibo.com is experiencing hyper growth, catalysed by mobile and hotels. The company has scaled 10x in the span of 3 years. To further scale the platform, Goibibo is seeking an entrepreneurial individual to lead the product management for Ingoibibo, the hotel inventory aggregator platform.
The Product - Ingoibibo :
Ingoibibo is the backend system that powers end to end hotel search to Goibibo. A hotel inventory aggregator platform, it offers plethora of features to manage properties, viz. rates, inventory, taxes and other dynamic and static content, while also integrating with 30+ channel managers.
Currently powering more than 20000 room nights via millions of hotel searches per day on Goibibo, RedBus, Travel Boutique etc., we are looking for hyper focussed individuals who can help us scale it to the next level and beyond. The travel stay and accommodation in India are hugely fragmented, and we have the unique opportunity here to scale out to humongous proportions.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Lead the ideation, experience and technical development of disruptive innovations across travel and accommodation.
- Execution and Prioritization across the team along company vision, leading to product execution.
- Driving product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers.
- Integrate usability studies, market analysis, CRM use-cases, and NPS related data into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction and execute product specs for further execution.
- Define and analyse metrics that infers success of products and features, from a marketplace model standpoint.
- Interacting with business stakeholders for prioritization.
- Explore strategic growth opportunities around products.
- Design and execute a continuous testing plan for important end-to-end flows working hand in hand with QC team to deliver excellent experience.
- Maximise efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
- As a key and strategic stakeholder learn and optimize across functions around products.
Desired Candidate Skillset:
- 9+ years of work experience, with at least 3 years in product management.
- Understanding of Hotels supplier ecosystem is a big plus.
- Great communication and presentation skills.
- Great organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with simple and intuitive user interfaces on web and mobile
- Ability to create examples through wire frames and mock ups using various tools.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Good project/product management skills and the ability to work with tight deadlines.
- Data Driven and good understanding of various analytical tools and metrics around web and mobile products such as conversions, funnels etc.
- Good conflict resolution and stakeholder management skills would be a big plus.
- Agile development practitioner with focus on all aspects of software development.
- Engineering + Management Degree from a reputed institute or equivalent experience.
Good to Have :
- Technical architecture understanding of web-scale business in daily interaction with developers and QA
- Having worked on end to end delivery of web / marketplace product is highly desired.
- Prior software development experience with understanding of development life cycle, or equivalent education in Computer Science is a big plus.