Deputy Manager - Human Resources at MakeMyTrip India Pvt Ltd
Views:7508 Applications:1179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Goibibo - Category Manager/Online Revenue Manager - Hotel Business - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (3-5 yrs)
Role : Online Revenue Manager
Function : Revenue Management
Department : Online Revenue
Level : Deputy Manager/Manager
LOB : Hotels
Location : Gurgaon
Experience : 3- 5 Years of exceptional past experience in business/revenue/category role for a consumer facing, technology enabled business/product in ecommerce industry or any startup would also work.
About Goibibo :
Goibibo is India's leading online travel booking brand providing range of choice for hotels, flights, trains, bus and cars for travelers. Our core value differentiator is the most trusted user experience, be it in terms of quickest search and booking, fastest payments, settlement or refund processes. Through GoStays, our customers enjoy standardized stay experience at certified hotel properties. With industry first virtual travel booking currency GoCash and travel social network
Role Purpose : The Incumbent will be responsible for P&L for Hotels at Goibibo, one of the fastest growing key LOBs.
Role Responsibilities :
- P&L management for Hotels Business for brand Goibibo.
- Defining & driving the short term and long term growth plan agenda of the category while working with various cross functional teams.
- Tracking performance against budget and keep a tight control on business KPI numbers.
- Work closely with various cross-functional teams like Product, Tech, Supply, Marketing, Finance, post sales etc. to deliver business goals.
- Decide & execute the promotion strategy, optimize costs and maximize ROI for the category.
- Forecasting, monitoring and reporting on the category.
- Follow a stringent action plan to optimize operational costs for the respective category.
Desired Competencies :
- Has good understanding of the product category, market, and growth opportunities in order to implement strategic and targeted action plans to achieve goals.
- Data analytics and financial modeling ability.
- Google Analytics/ Omniture, SQL, Advanced MS Excel desirable
- Strong communication skills, Influencing skills, great interpersonal & stakeholder management skills.
- High on energy, team player coupled with a great attitude.
Any specific preference for the Institute: Tier-1 Colleges
Our focus has always been on delivering value to our customers and employees alike and we truly believe that - Happy Employees Make Happy Customer. If fast pace work environment and learning opportunities excite you, then come and join us.