HR at GODSPEED IMMIGRATION AND STUDY ABROAD PRIVATE LIMITED
Views:245 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Godspeed - Immigration Manager (5-7 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Be responsible towards Sales target and achieving the Branch's Monthly business
- Interview Immigration Consultants and ensure their development
- Motivate team members towards the common goal.
- Lead by example to achieve the business in Canada Immigration.
- Maintain decorum and train teammates.
- Help team in closing the sales.
- Must achieve his targets in Canada Immigration.
- Take daily reporting and send the same to their reporting Manager.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to establish and nurture long-lasting relationships
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Minimum 5 years of Immigration Industry Experience.
- Must be stable in career and have a go-getter personality.
- Must have in-depth Canada Immigration Industry experience
- Must have excellent English communication skills.
- Must be a self-motivated person.
- Must have excellent convincing skills.
Perks & Benefits:
- ESI & PF
- Annual Salary Increment
- Advance Bonus
- Salary Advance
- Sales Incentives
- Spot Incentives
- Paid Sick Leaves
- Maternity Leaves
- Wellness Programs
- Employees Higher Education Sponsorship
- Employee Training
- Fast Moving Career