HR at Godrej Properties Limited
Views:465 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Godrej Tyson - Assistant Manager - Learning & Development (4-12 yrs)
Designation - Sr Executive/ Asst Manager
- Support the Learning & Development agenda for GTFL - identify learning needs, conduct necessary learning interventions to develop the leadership capability of employees.
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs Regularly benchmarks the L&D function with Corporate Learning & Development KPI Ensure the efficient running of the Training department, ensuring that all the policies and procedures outlined are strictly adhered to.
- Markets the L&D function's programs, Training programs and initiatives . Creates and adheres to an annual budget for all L&D programs, Training resources and initiatives.
- Evaluates individual and organizational development needs Implement various learning methods companywide (e.g., coaching, job-shadowing, online training)
- Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops, and other trainings Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities.
- Help managers develop their team members through career pathing.
- Education - Full time MBA
- Years of Experience - 4 to 6 years
- Preferably from FMCG background with exposure on L&D interventions focusing to build Sales capabilities
- Open for Diversity candidates
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.