HR at Godrej Industries
Views:387 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Godrej Properties - Senior Manager - Treasury - CA (8-12 yrs)
The objective of this position is to provide support and assistance to the Department Head- Finance & Accounts regarding management of funds in terms of arrangement of funds, prudent investment, Ensuring all statutory compliances with respect to Treasury Operation including co-ordination with Statutory and Internal Auditor. Maintain relationships with Banks and Lending institutions, Managing Cash flows and streamline processes pertaining to treasury operations, debt obligations etc. This position will require working in close co-ordination with HO Treasury Team.
Fund Management and Payments -
- Ensure timely arrangement of funds as and when required
- Including co-ordination with HO team, Lenders, etc. and closing the documentation.
- Perform/Ensure treasury related accounting specifically as it relates to investments/borrowings. Ensuring smooth closure of monthly, quarterly and annual closing of Treasury related activities. Responsible for ensuring ICFOR Compliance related to Treasury in the Zone.
- Prepare of cash-flow forecasts in order to ensure the organization has sufficient funds to maintain its activities or that such funds may be obtained from other sources and plan efficient use of surplus cash flows.
- Coordinating with Head Office for funding requirements and arranging funds in line with the projections.
- Monitoring of projected and actual cash flow at project level and company level and raise the red flags, if any.
- Ensuring compliance with provisions of RERA including closure of RERA Audit.
- Ensuring compliance with various provisions of Companies Act including inter corporate borrowing/lending/investments with in approved limit.
- Timely servicing of debt obligations including compliance with the debt covenants.
Working with external institutions -
- Responsible for maintaining healthy relation with banks for day to day banking transactions and other periodical activities.
- Responsible for ensuring bank reconciliations for various bank accounts.
- Negotiate with banks to secure the highest rate for fixed term deposits having regard to cash flow requirements and the prevailing economic conditions.
- Providing data required for renewal of existing limits/availing new facilities. Providing data to various banks/ financial institutions as and when required.
- Co-ordination with Bank with respect to LC / BG issuance
- Review and suggest improvements in internal control systems relevant to treasury operations, collections and debt obligation etc.
- Ensuring online real time updation of transactions in the system
- Review and suggest improvements in existing standard operating procedures related to regional treasury function
- Develop and implement procedures that streamline cash transactions and minimize idle cash
- Ensuring compliance with the provisions of FEMA for customer related matters.
- Compliance with requirement of various DA / PE Agreements.
- Providing MIS related to treasury function including information required for monthly/ quarterly/ annual closure/ annual report purpose. Interacting with Internal / Statutory Auditors.
- Suggesting and implementing improvements in the SAP systems
- Work closely with Customer Centricity team and give inputs to maximize the collection and support the Customer Centricity team in tie ups with banks for various schemes for customers viz. pre approving the project, Subvention Scheme etc.
- Work closely with Site team to ensure smooth payments process is in place as per business requirements
- Co-ordinating with HO and Site finance teams to ensure all compliances are done.
Miscellaneous Responsibilities -
- Responsible for managing/controlling bank Guarantees received from Vendors ,etc.
- Regularly review opportunities offered by financial products.
- Prepare reports on investment summaries, performance graphs and economic appraisals for consideration.
Experience & Educational Qualification Required
- Qualified CA with at least 9-10 years experience of handling the treasury function
Functional/ Technical competencies
- Knowledge of SAP,
- Knowledge of Project Financing,
- Experience in fund planning and management.
- Experience in Accounting of Treasury related activities.