HR at Godrej Consumer Products Limited
Views:1292 Applications:245 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Godrej Properties - Project Director/P&L Head (4-10 yrs)
Project Director (P&L Head) - Pune
Role Summary :
- This incumbent will be responsible for overall profitability, construction milestones, customer management & NPS, and quality of the project.
- The resource would be required to manage a cross-functional team & must be well versed with the overall value chain in the Real Estate Industry (Land Acquisition to Project Delivery)
Internal Grade : Deputy General Manager
P&L Ownership :
- Asset Management - to preserve or enhance project profitability and returns
- AOP Planning - to preserve the business plan
- Day to day management of the site.
- Execution of project as per BP
Risk Management :
- Flagging & resolving risks to project returns during PCP & UC stage
- To evaluate and provide mitigation mechanism
- Proactively highlighting critical risks and proposing recommendation/options to the management for the way forward.
- Defines and sets work objectives/Goals for team members in line with the AOP
- Reviews tasks completed by team members and conduct regular performance reviews
- Completes performance appraisals & people related processes of team
- Carries out team building & engagement activities
Process Adherence & Improvement :
- Identifies processes/procedures in own work area that need improvement
- Recommends process improvement ideas to streamline efficiency/costs/productivity
- Undertakes process improvement activities in own work area
- Complies with company defined guidelines and processes - Adheres to project timelines
Learning and Development :
- Identifies self-development needs
- Takes concrete steps to pursue self-development through training, education, projects etc.
Functional Skills / Technical Competencies:
- Deep understanding of Real Estate Markets
- Exposure in Financial Modelling & Preparation of Annual Business Plan
- Cross-Functional Exposure
- Team Handling Experience
- Site Management Exposure
- Understanding of Sales & Marketing - Systems & Processes
- Critical Decision-Making Ability
- Business Acumen
- Ability to assess and mitigate risks
Qualification & Experience :
- Post Graduate from a Tier 1 B-School with at least 4+ years of experience in a similar role in Real Estate Industry OR qualified CA / CFA with at least 8+ years of relevant work experience in the Real Estate Industry.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.