Talent Acquisition Specialist at Godrej Industries Ltd
Views:679 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Godrej Properties - Manager - Treasury & Forex (7-15 yrs)
- The objective of this position is to provide support and assistance to the DGM Treasury regarding management of funds in terms of raising funds through Commercial paper & other short term debt instruments, prudent investment of surplus funds and maximizing returns.
- Handling of Trade Finance activities (LC/BG), manage Credit Rating Agencies, maintain relationships with Banks, providing Stock Statement, prepare various Audit data and streamline processes and ensure compliances pertaining to treasury operations, debt obligations etc.
- Managing investment of surplus funds in Fixed Deposits and Mutual funds.
- MIS and tracking of Investment returns.
- Independently managing investment portfolio
- Negotiation with Banks and maximize returns on FD investment.
- Assisting Regions/location for FD and Mutual Fund placement. Ensure timely Accounting of Fixed Deposit and maintain FD register.
- Explore various borrowings instruments like NCD/Issue of Commercial paper etc.
- Manage NCD issue, preparation of IM, various statutory compliances and co-ordination with Lead Counsel, Trustee etc.
- Prepare Debt Equity Report and monitor on regular basis.
- Assist in Placement of Commercial Papers (CP) and broadening the investors base for the commercial paper program of the Company.
- Interact with various Rating agencies for renewal of Bank Credit lines.
- Ensure timely renewal of Rating rationale.
- Arrange data from various internal stakeholders for renewal of rating letters
- Review and suggest improvements in internal control systems relevant to treasury operations and debt obligation etc.
- Ensuring bank compliances related to Due Diligence certificate, LEI renewal etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.