Talent Acquisition Specialist at Godrej Industries Ltd
Views:210 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Godrej Properties - Manager - Finance & Accounts (7-10 yrs)
Manager - Finance & Accounts
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage annual and multi-year budgets that are adequate for the organization's needs including preparation of periodic budget forecasts.
- Prepare and maintain cash flow analysis as & when needed.
- Analyze monthly financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows) and effectively convey analysis to concerned stakeholders.
- Ensure operational compliance with policies, procedures and regulations for any necessary entities.
- Process vendor payments and check requests.
- Process employee reimbursements.
- Reconcile bank accounts and general ledger accounts as assigned.
- Assist in reconciling all balance sheet and income statement accounts on a monthly/quarterly basis as indicated by the monthly closing schedule.
- Process payroll and report payroll taxes for the organization.
- Perform basic office management duties as requested.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company (payroll, invoicing, and other transactions).
- Review monthly and quarterly management reporting.
- Participate in strategic data analysis, research, and modelling for senior company leadership.
- Support project analysis, validation of plans, and ad-hoc requests.
- Manage the company's financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems.
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure successful completion of audits.
- Liaising with intra and inter-departments to define and agree to operational procedures, to define reporting, frequency and format to satisfy audit and control, regulatory, statutory and management reporting as required by the business.
- Organize tasks, set priorities, meet deadlines, and manage multiple tasks.
- Demonstrate good judgment and good problem-solving skills.
- Respond appropriately to evaluation and changes in the work setting.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Team player with proven ability to take ownership and deliver to tight deadlines.
- Finance Head
- Vikhroli, Mumbai
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.