Talent Acquisition Specialist at Godrej Industries Ltd
Views:269 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Godrej Properties - Manager - Finance & Accounts (7-10 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage annual and multi-year budgets that are adequate for the organization's needs including preparation of periodic budget forecasts
- Prepare and maintain cash flow analysis as & when needed
- Analyze monthly financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows) and effectively convey analysis to concerned stakeholders
- Ensure operational compliance with policies, procedures and regulations for any necessary entities
- Process vendor payments and check requests
- Process employee reimbursements
- Reconcile bank accounts and general ledger accounts as assigned
- Assist in reconciling all balance sheet and income statement accounts on a monthly/quarterly basis as indicated by the monthly closing schedule.
- Process payroll and report payroll taxes for the organization
- Perform basic office management duties as requested
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company (payroll, invoicing, and other transactions)
- Review monthly and quarterly management reporting
- Participate in strategic data analysis, research, and modelling for senior company leadership
- Support project analysis, validation of plans, and ad-hoc requests
- Manage the company's financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements
- Ensure successful completion of audits
- Liaising with intra and inter-departments to define and agree to operational procedures, to define reporting, frequency and format to satisfy audit and control, regulatory, statutory and management reporting as required by the business
- Organize tasks, set priorities, meet deadlines, and manage multiple tasks
- Demonstrate good judgment and good problem-solving skills
- Respond appropriately to evaluation and changes in the work setting
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Team player with proven ability to take ownership and deliver to tight deadlines.
- Finance Head
- Vikhroli, Mumbai