HR at Godrej Properties Limited
Views:819 Applications:197 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:195
Godrej Properties - Head - Pre Possession - Customer Experience Strategy (12-15 yrs)
Head - Pre Possession - Customer Experience Strategy
The incumbent is responsible for :
1) Redesigning Customer experience strategy for GPL to create unique, futuristic and best in class experience for customers which is comparable with global leaders' customer centric products and services.
1) Customer experience right from taking over from sales team to transitioning to Post Possession experience team
2) Visualizing customer expectations and understanding national and international best practices to strategize and surpass customer expectations, consistently during the entire customer life cycle, till possession hand over.
3) To gather critical customer insights from various customer interactions and VOCs from multiple systems for redefining critical strategies to create best in class customer experience which will take GPL to Top 3 most customer centric organisation in India.
4) Influencing other functions and stake holders to create a positive and consistent experience for our customers through redefining processes like "On-boarding", "Registration", "Interactions", "customer communication & engagement".
5) Own and drive GPL Net Promoter System
6) Own digital initiatives and process automation
1. People related
Will be influencing the zonal CC heads / Cluster CC heads,
Will be coordinating & influencing senior stake holders like zonal CEOs, regional Business heads, HO IT teams, HO S&M team, HO Legal team and HO Finance teams.
Will have direct reportees to assist "customer experience improvement initiatives".
Will also need to design R&R strategy for the customer facing teams consisting of RMs. TL, and Site CC heads Etc.
By creating consistent processes which will deliver flawless experience, this position will facilitate timely collections of dues from customers.
Will drive the best outputs and cost optimization of NPS survey partners, other IT partners, communication partners etc.
Help zones / regions to keep customer engagement initiatives within planned budgets
3. Net Promoter System
Get the net promoter system implemented effectively
Strategize to make the NPS as a part of our DNA
4. Visualizing customer expectation and adopting best practices
Be aware of various contemporary customer experience improvement initiatives and drive adoption for GPL
Drive Best Practice sharing and replication of the same as a culture.
Make Innovation as an integral part of our strategy
5. Capability Building
Development of our Capability building strategy based on our service delivery vision
Developing a comprehensive program, in collaboration with HR for
Recruiting the right people
Ensuring the stage wise certification
Creating graded certification for segmented customer management
Functional & CC leadership programs
6. Customer Insights and influencing Key stake holders / functions and Critical Process improvement
Leading the Creation of the IT infrastructure with the help of IT team for analyzing VOCs and multiple data indicating customer experience.
Creating visible lead indicators for CE and developing predictive model for CE measured thru NPS
Process improvement strategy to achieve
Convenience for customers
Consistency across geography
7. Communication & Engagement strategy
Create the right perception about the product / service / our culture in customer mind through effective communication
Drive customer engagement and communication to achieve the total transparency and trust
8. Drive process automation and Digital initiatives
Digital initiatives leading to customer convenience
Process automation to eliminate manual errors
Qualification & experience:
Preference will be for Graduates with MBA from a premium business schools with around 12 - 15 years of relevant experience, out of which at least 4 to 5 years of handling a national role will be an added advantage
Functional/ Technical competencies
- Customer Experience Management
- Business Acumen to link up customer experience strategy to business goals
- Vision to create 'best in class' processes and practices
- Influencing skills
- Very high initiative
- People leadership