Talent Acquisition Specialist at Godrej Industries Ltd
Views:3988 Applications:391 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:118
Godrej Properties - Executive - Human Resources (1-3 yrs)
Your Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Performance Management System & Process:
- System execution of PM process required annually for Goal Setting/Half Yearly Review/Annual Review Form templates & testing, ensuring correct employee-manager mapping, launching forms, re-routing of forms on request from zones, creating customized reports
- Process Compliance including all Communication mailers, Tracking & mail merge nudges to individual employees across GPL for completion, escalation of issues like goals not set late in year, reviews incomplete etc.
2. Development Diagnostics & Promotions Process support:
- System related execution of Development Centre (DC) process - Uploading the nominations and all relevant data on the portal, testing, launching of emails, downloading reports, troubleshooting
- Data collation & analysis of multiple iterations of lists received from the zones for DCs and Promotions and reports to COE lead on eligibility & exception percentages etc.
3. Video & Mailer creation for Internal Communication:
- Execution of internal communication mandates such as during COVID, Code of Conduct, processes like 360 feedback, Performance Management, Annual Review and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - InnerHour(wellness related)
4. LMS & Mandatory Elearning Courses Mgmt + Workplace Admin:
- Ensuring allocation & completion of onboarding & statutory modules on POSH, Insider Trading etc including solving system access queries from new joiners
- Ensure access to all new joinees on Workplace and InnerHour (EAP partner), and timely updation of headcount on these platforms.
5. Employee Engagement Surveys & TTM - Execution and analytics:
- Data readiness for engagement surveys like COVID survey, Intune and Amber etc.
- Creating customized reports on WTW portal and sharing with zones.
6. Managing Long Service Awards, Occasion based engagement
- Managing GPL Long Service Awards (150 per year) + Bright Spots + Occasion based gifts like wedding, birth - Responsible for tracking, coordination with the manager to get a quote, ensuring workplace posts, timely delivery of certificates, vouchers etc to zones.
- Supporting Legends Communication including Video editing of throwback videos, manager testimonials, ensuring posts go out as per Legends Communication plan.
7. GPL Annual Report & ESG Certifications data:
- Responsible for maintaining and updating PAN India MIS for L&D and providing L&D data for GPL Annual report, ESG certifications compliance etc.
8. Budget and Invoice Management:
- Responsible for team's Budget Tracking and Invoice Management including coordinating with relevant internal teams and external vendors like Workplace, InnerHour, MindBeat, Coaches etc.
Qualification: MBA HR/ Masters in Psychology
Experience: 1-2 years professional experience in HR preferred