Talent Acquisition Specialist at Godrej Industries Limited
Views:731 Applications:256 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Godrej Properties - DGM - Sales Strategy - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (10-14 yrs)
Role - DGM Sales Strategy
(Grade - DGM)
Location : Mumbai
Role Summary :
- To ensure Sales in the zone and deliver targeted top lines as per business plan by ensuring targeted sales volumes at approved price levels.
- Responsible of Sales strategy execution, building & nurturing channel partner relationships, understanding consumer behaviour and influencing customer experience and develop the sales systems and processes.
Key Responsibilities :
- Be the Think-Tank for the Sales team by constantly developing new initiatives that increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the department.
- To lead a team at the Zone responsible for delivering strategies to ensure optimal delivery of the Annual Operating Plans keeping check on pricing, volume and other profitability parameters.
- Developing, Enhancing, implementing of comprehensive Sales strategies & other promotional activities for various projects to create new markets, achieve targeted sales.
- Act as the critical link between Sales and other linked departments (Marketing, Planning, Customer Experience).
- Develop sales vision and agenda for each effective sales period.
- Evaluate and optimize the effectiveness of the sales team by intelligent sales force allocation.
- Develop and drive sales initiatives to achieve set goals by mentoring and motivating the sales team
- Aggressively driving Sales Planning, Forecasting and Sales & Customer Service Management
- Devising new and innovative selling and promotional techniques / schemes
- Competitor Trend Monitoring and Competitor Benchmarking in order to effectively balance competing priorities to full fill all customer expectations i.e., keeping abreast with competitor residential property offerings, pricing, location, quality, etc.
- Educating the client with the market trends, keeping them aware with the rental returns and the price appreciation they may get after investing in our properties.
- To scan the market, identify opportunities for business growth, prepare and implement growth plans
- Delivering targeted top line as per the projects business plan by meeting sales targets.
- Implement a mechanism for evaluation & categorization of channel partners
- Regular analysis of sales trends & coming up with sales techniques that target the right market with the right tools.
- Compiling, reviewing, analyzing and preparing statistical/narrative reports.
- Proposing & implementing sales promotion activities for the project.
- Participating in negotiations & bringing deals to a closure.
Education and Experience :
- MBA from B-Schools with more than 10 years of experience in Sales Strategy function.
- Excellent communication skills, good adaptability, initiator, analytical, exploring business opportunity and good at MIS and solution finder