Talent Acquisition Specialist at Godrej Industries Limited
Views:1983 Applications:205 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Godrej Properties - Compliance Lead - CS/LLB (10-15 yrs)
Location: Vikhroli, HO
About Godrej Properties
Godrej Properties is among the fastest growing real estate companies in India, having grown by a CAGR of 20% by booking value in the last 5 years and earned the distinction of being the largest listed real estate developer in India for last two financial years (FY2018 and FY2019). We aim to accelerate this momentum further over next few years and are looking for motivated individuals to be a part of our growth story.
1. Getting the project approvals audits across the sites
2. Ensuring PAN India RERA compliances and advisory to the business teams
3. Handling and managing the compliance team.
Your Roles & Responsibilities
Necessary Skills Sets and Desirable
- Attention to detail in order to identify and correct risk practices.
- Ability to handle the role independently and take decisions.
- Must be a strong communicator and capable of expressing oneself clearly both speaking and in writing.
- Possess a collaborative personality and be open to suggestions from team members and work closely with cross functional teams.
- Excellent analytical skills and strong knowledge of industry protocols and best practices
- A strong mix of legal, technical, and business acumen
Roles & Responsibility
The incumbent shall be responsible for -
- Conduct project approvals compliance review of all the projects and present report highlighting the non-compliance/ deviations along with mitigation plans
- Ensure the quarterly compliance with RERA for PAN India projects and conducting RERA Audit within a TAT of 2 days for the projects.
- Improve the existing processes in labour compliance and supervision of all the activities under labour function
- Ensure the smooth functioning of the risk management framework established for the zones and ensure the process set up is being followed by all the zones
- Ensure the compliance with the Corporate Laws for GPL and its subsidiaries/ associate companies
- Review exceptions, if any to ensure that all relevant risks are adequately covered
Experience: 10-15 years preferably from Real estate industry