Senior Executive TA at Godrej Industries
Views:1068 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Godrej Industries - Regional Business Head - Oil Palm Plantation (10-16 yrs)
- Responsible for Business operations includes production & field operations.
- Develop new strategies to increase business revenue and reduce cost.
- Drive area expansion and new projects in an agile environment.
- Engage with Business & other stakeholders to understand their priorities and support in delivering results.
- Drive the business with minimal guidance.
- Work closely with BULT for budget & technical discussions.
- Good at analytics and be an advocate of metric/date-based decision making.
- Promotes and supports mission, values and standards of ethics and integrity
- Perform metrics reporting and data analysis tasks to identify issues and opportunities for process improvements, managing MIS & Documentation.
- Manage and motivate the teams to ensure daily / weekly / fortnightly operational activities resulting effective manpower utilization.
- Ensure Safety norms are followed at both at factory and collection centers as well during transportation.
- Comply with legal & statutory requirements.
- CAPEX planning for various equipment, utilities, infrastructure for new project & existing units from manufacturing location for technical & commercial terms.
- Handle with different vendors, dealers, agents with respect to business operations and raw material handling.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor's/master's degree in agriculture sciences/ Business administration/supply chain management/Engineering.
- 10 - 15 years and above, with experience of independent handling of business operations.
- Proficiency in North East languages may advantage.
- Prior and proven experience in Agro process industry (Palm Oil Mill/Sugar/ Agri-inputs is preferred).
- Use of ERP application, SAP in supply chain management.
- Experience in handling multiple areas of operations in logistics.
- Ability to manage, coach, and provide training for direct reports.