Senior Executive TA at Godrej Industries
Views:47 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Godrej Industries - Manager - Information Security Audits - Corporate (5-8 yrs)
Manager Information Security Audits (Corporate)
Purpose of the job :
- To play an anchor role in designing and implementing an Information Security
- Audit plan and execute it through self/ consultants having required expertise. The objective of this role is to timely identify potential information security risks and escalate to the management.
- B.E. / MCA/ B. Tech/ CA with CISA (must).
- Exposure to ERP / SAP & GRC desirable
Experience : Min. 5 years' experience in Information Security Audits in a large organization
Key responsibility :
- The incumbent will be custodian of Information Security Audits across GILAC. As part of the roles & responsibilities for this role, the incumbent will be responsible for below:-
- To prepare annual IT audit plan based on risk assessment and conduct audits.
- To negotiate, select and co-ordinate with consultants / vendor for audit assignments and oversee their work. Manage IT audit budget
- Consult the business on Industry Best Practices
- Help the business in maintaining / retaining ISO certifications.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.