Senior Executive TA at Godrej Industries
Views:2700 Applications:856 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Godrej Industries - DGM - Strategic Initiative (4-7 yrs)
About Godrej Properties Limited :
Godrej Properties brings the Godrej Group philosophy of innovation, sustainability, and excellence to the real estate industry. Each Godrej Properties development combines a 125-year legacy of excellence and trust with a commitment to cutting edge design, technology, and sustainability. In FY 2021, Godrej Properties emerged as the largest developer in India by the value and volume of residential sales achieved.
Godrej Properties has deeply focused on sustainable development. In 2010, GPL committed that all of its developments would be third party certified green buildings. In 2020,2021 and again in 2022, the Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark ranked GPL #1 globally amongst listed residential developers for its sustainability and ESG practices. In 2017, GPL was one of the founding partners of the Sustainable Housing Leadership Consortium (SHLC), whose mission is to spread sustainable development practices across the Indian real estate sector. In recent years, Godrej Properties has received over 300 awards and recognitions, including the Porter Prize 2019, The Most Trusted Real Estate Brand in the 2019 Brand Trust Report, Builder of the Year at the CNBC-Awaaz Real Estate Awards 2019, and The Economic Times Best Real Estate Brand 2018.
Designation : DGM - Strategic Initiatives
Location : Mumbai - Godrej One
Job Purpose :
The primary purpose of this role is to support GPL in key strategic projects from Head Office (HO) while facilitating strategic interventions that are in-line with the MD/CEO's vision for GPL.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Work on projects aimed at cost management, growth strategy, operational efficiency improvement and other functional/business process improvement for GPL.
- Work closely with MD/CEOs office to drive strategic interventions that align with the long-term growth strategy of GPL.
- Liaise with key stakeholders across the organization to drive continuous improvement across functions in GPL.
- Work with external consultants and partners like Bain, McKinsey to drive key strategic priorities and innovation.
Educational Qualification :
- MBA from Tier 1 Indian B-schools (IIM ABCLIK/ISB/MDI/FMS etc.) or international business school with at least 4 years of post MBA experience.
- Prior relevant experience in strategy role - top management consulting firms, MDs Office, Corporate Strategy roles
- Experience of working with senior decision makers in corporate strategy or other roles would be an added advantage.
- Basic understanding of real estate value chin or any other project industry would be an advantage but not a pre-requisite.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills translating to strong business acumen
- Strategic Thinking mind-set.
- Ability to diagnose, justify and present issues clearly to senior management and pro-actively propose solutions with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in MS- excel modelling, sound understanding of financial modelling.
- Stakeholder Management
- Project Management ability and high-quality execution focus
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) to engage with senior stakeholders and make CEO-level presentation
- Ability to collaborate across levels and functions
An inclusive Godrej :
Before you go, there is something important we want to highlight. There is no place for discrimination at Godrej. Diversity is the philosophy of who we are as a company. And has been for over a century. It's not just in our DNA and nice to do. Being more diverse - especially having our team members reflect the diversity of our businesses and communities - helps us innovate better and grow faster. We hope this resonates with you.
We take pride in being an equal opportunities employer. We recognize merit and encourage diversity. We do not tolerate any form of discrimination on the basis of nationality, race, color, religion, caste, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, or marital status and ensure equal opportunities for all our team members.
If this sounds like a role for you, apply now!
We look forward to meeting you.