HR at Godrej Consumer Products Limited
Views:1504 Applications:391 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Godrej Consumer Products - Regional Manager - HR Business Partner (1-3 yrs)
Regional Manager - HRBP
About Godrej Consumer Products:
Godrej Consumer Products is a part of the over 123-year-young Godrej Group. We are fortunate to have a proud legacy built on the strong values of trust, integrity, and respect for others. As an emerging market company, we have witnessed rapid growth and are pursuing our exciting and innovative aspirations.
Today, our Group enjoys the patronage of 1.15 billion consumers globally, across different businesses. In line with our 3 by 3 approach to international expansion, we are building our presence in three emerging markets, namely Asia, Africa, and Latin America, across three categories (home care, personal care, and hair care).
We rank among the largest household insecticide and hair care players in the emerging markets. In household insecticides, we are the leader in India and Indonesia and are expanding our footprint in Africa. We are the leader in serving the hair care needs of women of African descent and are the number one player in hair colour products in India and sub-Saharan Africa, and among the leading players in Latin America. We rank second in soap products in India, first in air freshener products in India and Indonesia, and lead in wet tissue products in Indonesia.
For us, it is very important that besides our strong financial performance and innovative, much-loved products, we remain a good company. Approximately 23 per cent of the promoter holding in the Godrej Group is held in trusts that invest in the environment, health, and education. We are also bringing together our passion and purpose to make a difference through our Good & Green approach to build a more inclusive and greener India.
At the heart of it all is our talented team. We take much pride in fostering an inspiring workplace with an agile and high-performing culture. We are also deeply committed to recognising and valuing diversity across our teams.
Our People Philosophy:
Core to our employer brand, is the philosophy of tough love. We expect a lot from our team members, differentiate on the basis of performance and potential through career opportunities and rewards and lay particular emphasis on developing, mentoring and training. We believe that passionate, rounded individuals with diverse interests make for better Godrejites. And we understand that our team members play multi-faceted roles. This is why we encourage them, not just to explore their whole selves, but also create an enabling space for them to do so.
Godrej Consumer Products:
At Godrej Consumer Products, an emerging markets FMCG leader, we are inspired by our purpose of bringing the goodness of health and beauty to our consumers across Asia, Africa and Latin America. Read about our exciting aspirations.
Our Sales and Distribution Organisation:
- Sales is where all the fast-paced, on-ground action is. Our agile go-to-market approach, built over decades, is the backbone of our company. Now, we are leveraging technology and predictive analytics and innovating for local contexts; deepening and widening our reach across India's multi-layered 'micro markets'. Join us to train in and build future-ready sales systems and serve our consumers with greater precision and purpose.
- The sales organization in GCPL India comprises of around 600 direct employees with a footprint stretching across the country. The indirect sales force comprises of around 1000+ third party sales representatives targeting the rural markets in the interiors of the country and add to this 2500+ strong distributor sales representative which cover urban territories. GCPL, with a direct coverage of 5 lakh outlets in urban and 8.3 lakhs in rural and with a total reach of 60 lakhs outlet covering 70000+ villages, is one of the leading FMCG organizations in the country. We are market leaders in most of our Core categories- Hair Colour, Household Insecticides & Personal Wash.
What impact will you create?
This role will focus on HR business partnering for Sales force in the region. The role holder will work closely with the Division Head or Channel Head and HO HR team to establish and drive HR processes based on GCPL HR guiding principles. This role would be a strategic partner of channel leadership team, to drive business priorities.
Recruitment & Selection:
- Responsible for hiring of Sales & Sales support positions in the region / channel
- Identify ways of optimizing recruitment and manpower costs
- Divisional engagement action planning & implementation
- Drive rewards & recognition initiatives
People process champion:
- Ensuring on time in full completion of all people processes (goal setting, reviews & increment cycle, engagement surveys)
- Facilitate career discussions & ensure career closures for all managers
- Partner Sales development team towards design & delivery of capability programs for field force as per capability roadmap
- Drive development plans and learning needs as identified for all managers (especially area sales managers)
- Anchor all functional capability programs including functional onboarding & campus programs
- Ensuring smooth & rigorous induction for all new joiners into the organization
- Ensuring timely completion of all activities involved in Employee Life Cycle like probation evaluation and confirmation of new joinees, transfers, exit interviews.
- Ensuring completeness and accuracy of data of all employees on Success Factors
- Responsible for compliance on labour matters
- Liaise with government bodies to ensure successful running of labour matters
Who will you partner with?
Your manager - You will report to GM - HR (HR Business Partner - Sales & Godrej Professional)
- You will be supported by HR support, who will report directly to you
- You will have the opportunity to partner with and learn from colleagues across our extended Sales organization
- The role requires regular interaction with Sales leadership team, regional field force and COE functions in the HR team
- Proficiency in Business HR Partnering
- Capability Building
- Building connect with stakeholders
Qualification: Post Graduate degree (MBA) in Human Resources from a premier B-school
Experience: 1.5 - 3 years of experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.