HR at Godrej Consumer Products Limited
Views:795 Applications:272 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Godrej Consumer Products - Manager - Brand Activation (2-4 yrs)
Brand Activation Manager
Role Summary : The role holder will be responsible for brand activations across categories in GCPL
Your Roles & Responsibilities :
- Develop and own the brand-activation plan (sampling, rural activation and visibility etc.) in collaboration with the concerned brand teams across all categories.
- Establishing best-in-class sampling and activation framework, managing and operating the network across all categories and pan-India external networks
- Responsible for all operational efficiency on activations including on boarding relevant agencies, vendors and third party partners, scheduling, manpower deployment and on-time implementation to ensure achievement of defined metrics.
- Training, mentoring and capability development of on-ground teams to successfully execute sampling and activation campaigns
- Budget management, set up auditing and monitoring mechanism for all activities to ensure perfect execution, while preventing any false reporting
Position Requirements :
Qualification & Experience:
- Post-graduate/MBA in Marketing and Bachelor's degree in marketing/ business/ commerce.
- 2+ years of experience in line/ CoE sales function
- Excellent project management skills with on-time delivery and high attention to detail and quality.
- Ability to lead, negotiate and work with third party agencies, vendors and relevant agencies to drive implementation of plans
- Ability to understand brand P&L and financial acumen to drive budgets in line with plans.
- Demonstrated strong ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Internal - Category and Brand heads, Brand Managers, Brand Executives, Finance team, Sales (Trade Marketing & others)
- External - Third party vendors and agencies
Reporting Structure: Head - Marketing
Job Location: HO, Mumbai