Talent Acquisition Manager at Godrej Consumer Products Limited
Views:3399 Applications:377 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:313
Godrej Consumer Products - Category Trade Marketing Manager - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (5-6 yrs)
YOUR ROLE SUMMARY :
The sales organization in GCPL India comprises of around 600 direct employees with a footprint stretching across the country. The indirect sales force comprises of around 2000 sales representatives targeting the rural markets in the interiors of the nation. GCPL, with a direct coverage of 7 lakh outlets, indirect reach of 35 lakh outlets covering 27000 villages, is one of the leading FMCG Organizations in the country.
YOUR ROLE SPECIFICATIONS :
One of the key strategic imperatives at GCPL is the building of a cutting edge, future ready S&D organization. In line with this objective the Company has put in place a structure which will ensure not just great execution and delivery of sales numbers but the creation of a delivery system which will ensure longer term business sustenance and network health. The trade marketing function has been created and further strengthened with this strategic business objective in mind.
Reporting to the National Head of Trade Marketing, CTMM role would support the Planning and implementation of BTL strategy for the category across the regions & channels in line with the company's overall business strategy.
The key responsibilities for this role would include:
- Planning and controlling annual, quarterly & monthly spends for the category. The person will be vested with the entire BTL strategy for the category.
- Designing monthly category activation and ensuring execution through regional counterparts.
- Delivery of category AOP objectives (topline, BTL %, distribution objectives)
- Owner of all trade programs assigned and new projects during the year.
Internal and External Interactions:
- The role requires interacting extensively with internal and external partners to execute category and brand mandates Internal interaction will be with the regional heads and Zonal sales managers.
- It also includes functioning closely with the brand teams.
- The role will also entail close coordination with the finance, IT and the PSO to help in planning and delivering objectives of the category External interactions include coordination with service vendors and numerous external agencies such as printers, design agency, BLT agency, AC Nielsen, IMRB from time to time to ensure perfect execution of trade marketing initiatives for the year
SKILLS REQUIRED :
- MBA from a premier B school.
- Total experience in the range of 4- 5 years with 2-3 years in Sales Management Role at Area / Zone Level preferably.
- Experience in a central / regional role in Sales development / trade marketing will be an added advantage