Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Godrej Agrovet
Views:976 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Godrej Agrovet - Unit Head (6-10 yrs)
Godrej Agrovet Limited (GAVL) is a diversified agribusiness company dedicated to improving the productivity of Indian farmers by innovating products and services that substantially increase crop and livestock yields. With FY 2014-15 sales of more than Rs.3800 Crore, GAVL has interests in Animal feed, Oil palm plantations, Agro-chemicals and Poultry processing. Godrej Agrovet has 50 manufacturing facilities across India with a network of ~10,000 rural distributors/dealers and over 1400 employees.
- Responsible for overall operations in the unit
- Responsible for achieving plant targets of productivity and efficiency.
- Liaison with government authorities
- Responsible for improvement activities viz. 5 S, TPM, SPC, GMP
- Owns implementation of all SOPs (Process, equipment maintenance & Safety Work Instructions) to ensure smooth running of plant.
- Smooth employee relations in the unit
- Coordinate with different functions at RO & HO level / Single point of contact for ensuing end to end smooth operations for the unit.
- Ensure OTIF availability of finished products to meet sales demand
Qualification & Experience:
- B.E. / B. Tech.( Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics)
- 6-10 years of relevant experience as Unit Head
- Sound knowledge of engineering concepts and in-depth knowledge of common equipment like PLC, electric motors, boilers, compressors, etc
- Should have good negotiation skills and have ability to handle large team, should be good in analytical skills and cost optimization.