Lead - Talent Acquisition at Godrej Agrovet Limited
Views:3062 Applications:192 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Godrej Agrovet - Unit Head (6-10 yrs)
Godrej Agrovet Limited (GAVL) is a diversified agribusiness company dedicated to improving the productivity of Indian farmers by innovating products and services that substantially increase crop and livestock yields. With FY 2014-15 sales of more than Rs.3800 Crore, GAVL has interests in Animal feed, Oil palm plantations, Agro-chemicals and Poultry processing. Godrej Agrovet has 50 manufacturing facilities across India with a network of ~10,000 rural distributors/dealers and over 1400 employees.
- Responsible for overall operations in the unit
- Responsible for achieving plant targets of productivity and efficiency.
- Liaison with government authorities
- Responsible for improvement activities viz. 5 S, TPM, SPC, GMP
- Owns implementation of all SOPs (Process, equipment maintenance & Safety Work Instructions) to ensure smooth running of plant.
- Smooth employee relations in the unit
- Coordinate with different functions at RO & HO level / Single point of contact for ensuing end to end smooth operations for the unit.
- Ensure OTIF availability of finished products to meet sales demand
Qualification & Experience:
- B.E. / B. Tech.( Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics)
- 6-10 years of relevant experience as Unit Head
- Sound knowledge of engineering concepts and in-depth knowledge of common equipment like PLC, electric motors, boilers, compressors, etc
- Should have good negotiation skills and have ability to handle large team, should be good in analytical skills and cost optimization.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.