Talent Acquisition at Godrej Industries
Views:7292 Applications:975 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:712
Godrej Agrovet - Senior Executive - Human Resources (2-5 yrs)
POSITION PURPOSE :
This position will be the Regional HR (HRBP) of the Crop Protection Business of Godrej Agrovet in West and Central based out of Pune. The role shall encompass:
1. Being a key member of the Sales Unit, partnering with them to drive the people agenda for the Unit will be responsibility of Unit HR.
2. Be the first point of contact for the Unit (Sales and Non sales) for people related issues.
3. Implementing HR Initiatives in consultation with Lead HR, to enhance organization capability of the Sales team and deliver commitments.
4. For select roles in sales, proactively scan the market and ensure that there is healthy pipeline of candidates.
5. Based on the Employee Engagement Survey and Employee Feedback - undertake actions to address the grievances of the employees in the region.
6. Create the engagement agenda for the Unit with planned interventions in consultation of Lead HR.
7. Drive centrally driven engagement initiatives like annual survey, focus group discussions, action planning and implementation for the Unit.
8. Identifying the critical talent upto AM level with clear career path for them.
9. Handling all branch communications in consultation with Lead HR and Unit Manager.
10. Handling all HR compliance at the Unit level & keeping Lead HR updated on monthly basis.
11. Sharing the monthly MIS with the update on the activities completed in a month to Lead HR; Work on adhoc MIS requests
12. Drive the Good & Green agenda at the Unit level.
WHO YOU ARE :
1. Graduation is Mandatory. MBA from Tier 1/2/3 would be preferred.
2. Experience in handling Sales HR Business Partner Role would be required.
3. 2-5 years of relevant experience in Business Partnering / Generalist role shall be required.
4. Strong Communication and drive to make an impact shall be required.
ABOUT US :
Godrej Agrovet Limited (GAVL) is a diversified agribusiness company dedicated to improving the productivity of Indian farmers by innovating products and services that substantially increase crop and livestock yields. In FY 17 GAVL turnover was approx. 5,000 Cr, GAVL has interests in Animal feed, Oil palm plantations, Agro-chemicals and Poultry processing. Godrej Agrovet has 50 manufacturing facilities across India with a network of ~10,000 rural distributors/dealers and over 1400 employees. We have been recognized as one of India's Best Companies to work for by Great Place to Work (GPTW) for two consecutive years.
WHY JOIN US?
We promise Godrejites a culture of tough love; take serious bets on them and differentiate basis performance. We also understand that our team members play multi-faceted roles and so, we strongly encourage them to explore their whole selves. Our canvas is growing. We truly believe that while our amazing past distinguishes us, we are only as good as what we do next.
We are looking for aspirational professionals who are motivated by innovation, creative thinking and collaboration. You will join a team of some of the best and brightest who are working together to build a company and a brand that is making a difference in the world.