Talent Acquisition at Godrej Industries
Views:967 Applications:295 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:163
Godrej Agrovet - Executive - Talent Acquisition (2-5 yrs)
Purpose of the job:
The incumbent in this role will be responsible for planning and executing all the Talent Acquisition initiatives for all the Business units of GAVL, across various levels and departments.
- The Incumbent will play a critical role in head hunting, market mapping and ensuring initial screening of all candidates before forwarding the candidatures ahead to relevant stakeholders.
- The incumbent will be responsible for maintaining key data and prepare HR Dashboards at pre-defined frequencies such as Position Tracker, Candidate Tracker, Consultant Performance Metrics, Joining Dashboard, TAT report, post recruitment feedback report, candidate experience report etc.
- The incumbent will also be responsible for ensuring seamless coordination of all hiring activities such as candidate interview scheduling, candidate travel, travel reimbursement, feedback to candidates etc.
- Responsible for ensuring process compliance on Success Factors and in other offline TA processes as well as build process awareness in other regions/BUs.
- Actively identify concern areas in talent acquisition process and drive projects to improve the same.
- Take initiatives to drive cost effective hiring and use of social media platforms to source and close positions.
Qualification & Experience :
- MBA in HR (Preferred)
- 2-5 years experience in human resources function. Ideally should have spent 1-2 years in talent acquisition.
- Strong Sourcing Skills and ability to handle diverse requirements
- Strong Data Analytical Skills, stakeholder management
- Focus on creating delight for internal and external customers
- Drive Recruitment Process Compliance and Leverage Technology