Talent Acquisition at Godrej Industries
Views:1674 Applications:503 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:163
Godrej Agrovet - Executive - Talent Acquisition (2-5 yrs)
Purpose of the job:
The incumbent in this role will be responsible for planning and executing all the Talent Acquisition initiatives for all the Business units of GAVL, across various levels and departments.
- The Incumbent will play a critical role in head hunting, market mapping and ensuring initial screening of all candidates before forwarding the candidatures ahead to relevant stakeholders.
- The incumbent will be responsible for maintaining key data and prepare HR Dashboards at pre-defined frequencies such as Position Tracker, Candidate Tracker, Consultant Performance Metrics, Joining Dashboard, TAT report, post recruitment feedback report, candidate experience report etc.
- The incumbent will also be responsible for ensuring seamless coordination of all hiring activities such as candidate interview scheduling, candidate travel, travel reimbursement, feedback to candidates etc.
- Responsible for ensuring process compliance on Success Factors and in other offline TA processes as well as build process awareness in other regions/BUs.
- Actively identify concern areas in talent acquisition process and drive projects to improve the same.
- Take initiatives to drive cost effective hiring and use of social media platforms to source and close positions.
Qualification & Experience :
- MBA in HR (Preferred)
- 2-5 years experience in human resources function. Ideally should have spent 1-2 years in talent acquisition.
- Strong Sourcing Skills and ability to handle diverse requirements
- Strong Data Analytical Skills, stakeholder management
- Focus on creating delight for internal and external customers
- Drive Recruitment Process Compliance and Leverage Technology
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.