Lead - Talent Acquisition at Godrej Agrovet Limited
Views:3041 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Godrej Agrovet - Executive - Legal (4-8 yrs)
Incumbent will the regional legal representative and needs to take care of all legal related matters.
Person must possess the following :
- Having in-depth knowledge of land laws
- Drafting and vetting of various Agreements.
- Filing and defending various suits for and against the Company.
- Handling of criminal cases and representing the Company, including liasioning with Police
- Arrange to serve Summons, Bailable & Non Bailable Warrants with the help of Police
- Frequent travel to various places to meet the debtors of the Company and follow up for recoveries
- Liaison with advocates for purchase of land and verification of property documents.
- Maintaining legal deck relating all immovable properties of the Company.
- Liaisoning with Advocates, Lawyers, Law firms, solicitors on regular basis for legal work.
- Follow up with the Court authorities on various matter.
- Provide regular status updates on various legal suits / complaints to Legal Department, Mumbai.
- Advise local Units on various statutory compliances applicable to the Company products and processes.
- Represent Company in person before various courts and statutory authorities.
- Facilitate Marketing Team with credit appraisals of the customers and distributors.
- Manage compliance of all laws and ensure reporting in Compliance Software i.e. lexcare.
- Visit of factories situated in Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and other locations
- Need to travel with short notice.
Must know: English & Kannada and knowledge of Tamil will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of land laws, Insecticides Act, Seeds Act, recovery suits under Negotiable Instrument Act would be an advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.