Talent Acquisition at Godrej Industries
Views:3132 Applications:248 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:173
Godrej Agrovet - Deputy General Manager - Purchase (15-20 yrs)
Astec LifeSciences - Empowering agri inputs
- In August 2015, we acquired stake in Astec LifeSciences Limited. We produce agrochemical active ingredients, intermediates and pharmaceutical intermediates. Established in 1994, we have considerable experience in development and production of intermediates and active ingredients. We have forged enduring relationships with large and small companies all over the world. We have an unshakeable reputation for providing quality products in manufacturing plants that meet global standards.
- We are now a niche fungicide player with specific strength in Triazoles. We offer off-patented chemistries to domestic agrochemical marketers and also for exports to the United States of America, Europe, West Asia, South East Asia and Latin America.
- We have 2 multipurpose production facilities. All our production processes are backed by a Quality Assurance System which is ISO 9001:2000 certified. We consider the environment an inherited legacy, its protection a sacred responsibility and hence are a signatory to Responsible Care.
- We have a strong Research & Development team. We work closely with other leading research agencies, universities and independent scientists for process development. We also avail the services of national and international GLP for generation of data for product registration in different countries.
Key responsibilities :
- Accountable for achieving Production, Maintenance, Delivery, Quality and Safety targets.
- Able to contribute towards developing/ implementing long range Production planning.
- To assist in implementation of good storage practice. (GSP).
- Well versed with ISO 9000, QMS 14001 and OSHAS 18001. Co-ordination, Assistance or established, Implement & maintain Integrated Management System comprising of ISO 9001, 14001 & 18001) requirements.
- To initiate and ensure issue of all raw materials based on AOP / Monthly production plan.
- Prepare and process purchase orders for all kinds of Indirect spend and service contracts.
- Prepare bids for requiring approval
- Review, evaluate, and approve specifications of Equipment's for issuing and awarding bids.
- Material Costs - stringent material control is required to assure company targets are met
- Evaluation of new vendors by obtaining information about products, pricing, delivery & value-added services
- Comprehensive experience in interacting and negotiating with domestic and international suppliers for material and services base prices; gained experience in handling end-end procurement value chain.
- Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
- Analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability.
- Represent companies in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers.
- Timely supply of RM and there should be no downtime in production for non-availability of RM
- Continuous effort in reducing the RM cost and inventory days
- Collection of market intelligence on the RM pricing and always making the best buy offer
- Develop and maintain and broad base domestic/international suppliers base
- A yearly audit of all the suppliers as per the company norms.
- To monitor non moving inventory and process write of activity.
- Co-ordinating with project team for successful completion of project
- B.Sc ( Chem)/M.Sc ( Chem)/ Diploma with Diploma Export Import Management
Experience : 15 to 20 years
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.