HR at Godrej Industries
Views:800 Applications:230 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Godrej Agrovet - Deputy General Manager - Human Resource (5-7 yrs)
The role is a strategic partner for the Regional leadership and leads End to end HR function for East and Central Regions.
1) Advise and support Business Managers in their role on people-related processes (e.g. performance management, team development, resource planning, manpower productivity enhancement, recruitment etc)
2) Prepare and Manage the manpower budget of the regions.
3) Ensure consistency in design, implementation and adherence of HR policies and standards.
4) Develop resourcing strategies to support business.
5) Lead and develop the capability development initiatives at the regions basis the needs identified.
6) Oversee and ensure statutory compliance at all levels in factories and regions.
7) Work closely with the business managers, to enhance manpower productivity and performance.
8) Lead and plan the employee engagement strategy for the regions.
9) Involve in strategic projects at an organizational level as and when required to enhance process or people systems.
10) Liaison with the Corporate HR teams to drive effectiveness of the HR processes at the regional level.
11) Lead and develop a team of 3 - 5 HR Professionals towards excellence in HR deliverables.
- Sales HRBP
- Factory HR & Compliance
- Diversity applications are preferred.