Talent Acquisition at Godrej Industries
Views:1536 Applications:475 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Godrej Agrovet - Assistant Manager - Supply Chain (4-7 yrs)
Roles and Responsibility:-
- Lead India monthly S&OP review meetings and challenge the assumptions and numbers provided in the analysis in order to solicit functional knowledge to improve forecast accuracy
- The position is responsible for preparing production and capacity plans to ensure the efficient delivery of inventory, service and cost objectives. Develop Production plans in line with targets of service, inventory and write-off, being the main point of contact for Supply Planning. Collaboration with Factory Production & Procurement Team to Ensure Plan Adherence.
- Co-ordinating finished goods dispatches from the factory/3P to warehouses across India. Coordinate inventory allocation and/or transfer during times of supply constrain or in excess
- Work closely with procurement and stores team to ensure right inventory of Raw / Packing Material. Ensure no sale loss due to unavailability of Raw/Packing material
- Production capacity planning in collaboration with Factory Leadership team - Long / Short team planning and identifying the bottleneck
- Inventory Management & Optimisation - Strategic review and action plan to reduce the excess inventory and stock out. Define stock policy (RM/PM/FG) for factories and warehouses.
- Managing smooth transition or changeovers for existing or new products
- Ensure Reduction in Loss of Sales and high OTIF
- Responsible for budget preparation activities related to supply planning and achieve cost target
- Report & Analytics - Create reports on sales/demand forecast accuracy, run-rate, inventory, OTIF, expiry etc. Monitoring KPIs of factories/3P/Warehouses with periodical reviews with stakeholders.
- Participate in department and company initiatives requiring the expertise of a supply planner. Activities could include but are not limited to new product introduction teams, supply chain cost optimization opportunities, or business process initiatives.
- Interaction with Cross-Functional team, Sales, Purchase, Manufacturing, Quality & Finance.
- Master Degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, or another technical field from an accredited university
- Demonstrated experience using data and KPI metrics to monitor and measure performance, measure effectiveness and plan ongoing improvements
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively (both verbal and written) with Vendors, business owners, and senior business leaders.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to quickly learn GTFL tools and processes
- At least 5 years of working experience in similar roles
- SAP relevant experience