HR at Godrej Industries
Views:1846 Applications:465 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
Godrej Agrovet - Assistant Manager - Corporate Finance - CA (3-5 yrs)
Purpose of the job/summary of the work to be performed :
1) Evaluate various Cost Benefit Analysis/Project/Capex evaluation/Investment evaluation for various Projects including Good & Green,IT etc.
2. Evaluating various CSR projects from cost & benefit analysis/Legal Documentations for projects and CSR activities
3. Accounting, Direct & Indirect Taxation of various Promoter Entities / Promoters
4. Banking & Investment activities of Promoter Entities / Promoters
5.Insurance & Risk Management of GIL and Promoter Entities
6. Other Finance & accounting/reporting/MIS related activities
Incumbent's assignments/ duties/tasks:
1) Analysis of various capex/investment proposals and preparation of reports / recommendation.
2) Discussion & completion of legal documentation of the projects
3) Daily accounting, MIS, Analytics, monthly and annual closure of accounts of Promoter Entities / Promoters. Completing the audit, compliances and various return filings of the same.
4) Managing Taxation matters, assessment and returns of Promoter Entities / Promoters
5) Managing daily cash flow, investment and other banking activities of Promoter Entities / Promoters
6) Managing Insurance Portfolio and related activity, claims processing and settlement, Renewal of Insurance Policies, new policies, risk assessment, risk management, analytics and MIS, accounting etc.
Qualifications - Chartered Accountant
Experience - 3-5 years experience in Capital Budgeting, Documentation, Taxation, Accounting, Banking, Insurance
Others Key Requirements - Working knowledge in Microsoft Excel/Word/Powerpoint, SAP ERP & Tally ERP.