Manager - HR at Godavari Biorefineries Limited
Views:18133 Applications:303 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Godavari Biorefineries - Assistant General Manager - Logistics (10-15 yrs)
Hiring AGM Logistics for sameerwadi, Karnataka unit.
- Responsible for the overall supply chain management. Also organise and monitor the storage and distribution of sugar.
- The goal is to manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- Proven working experience as a senior position in logistics in sugar / cement industries
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- BS in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain
Qualification : Post graduation in SCM OR Logistics
Experience : 10-15 years preferred in sugar industries
Work location : Sameerwadi, Mahalingpur, Tal Mudhol, Dist Bagalkot, Karnataka
Salary : RS 12-14 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.