Senior Executive at Gobumpr
Views:591 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
GoBumpr.com - Manager - Operations (5-8 yrs)
What are we looking for ? (Expectations)
- The candidates should have excellent communications skills honed through years of experience in customer facing roles. Should have the ability to talk to all kinds of stakeholders from the top management to marketing team to teams leads to executives to customers. Should be proficient in English and have a knack for communicating effectively and liaise with all sorts of stakeholders at ease.
- Ability to handle targets and deliver results. The candidate should be result-oriented and should have worked on a prior target-based setup. Should have worked with the digital marketing teams in the past and have the ability to understand different conversion metrics in the overall operations flow from Marketing to Operations to Suppliers.
- The candidates should be a fast learner and be adaptable in taking time to understand the process, people and the whole ecosystem in its entirety especially in a fast-paced startup environment where having a 360 degree view is not a luxury but a necessity for a manager level cadre.
- Should be a team motivator, easy goer and have a knack of solving operational bottlenecks by diving deep into the problem rather than talking surface level pointers. Should have a strong bias for action and an execution person through and through.
- Should be proficient in numbers, metrics and reporting. The candidate should talk relevant numbers and metrics to different stakeholders. Should be proficient in excel and have handled MIS reports in the past
- Should own targets, set up teams, build redundancies, deliver results and drive change where there are operational inefficiencies. Should have done the same in the past in an operational setup.
- Should be proficient in systems, adapt to new tools and should constantly seek improvements of process, systems, target and incentive structure, hierarchy, redundancies, engagement with the customer and internal teams
- Constant learner, can handle pressure, work with different teams outside of the immediate team reporting to the person in getting job done, initiative taker and a person who doesn't necessarily speak only ideas but ideas backed with data for process improvement.
- Adaptable to go neck deep into execution by playing different roles in hierarchy for a certain period of time including being an executive, SME & Team lead for a certain period of time in each role until such time that the candidate is moved to a proper managerial role to help understand the complete process bottom up during training and initial onboarding period.
What are the roles and responsibilities of the Operations manager in GoBumpr ?
- Need to take responsibility of multiple teams in operations by taking ownership of operations metrics and output, establishing a cordial relationship with the reportees and engaging with all relevant stakeholders in upstream (Marketing & Tech) and downstream (Feedback, customer experience and supplier engagement teams)
- Need to understand the end-to-end operations flow and its related conversion metrics. Should map out the ownership of the relevant metrics to the corresponding team and engage productively driving outcomes
- Need to take ownership of weekly and monthly targets for the team and enable reportees to deliver numbers on the target set. Should be operationally capable to drive team and team members to work towards target-oriented goals
- Need to work with top management in understanding the larger picture and work cross-teams to understand the overall picture. Should be capable of productivity metrics snapshots and elaborate reports to the top management on the output delivered.
- Need to work across roles from executive to SME to Team leads to Manager to understand the full scope of the job. Need to deliver on the output across various roles for a period of time to empathize with the reportees and allocate work across hierarchy based on their capabilities and daily constraints.
- Need to be discipline, punctual and goal-oriented and should provide direction to the team and reportees at large whenever they face any issues of any kind. Should take hold of the team and provide solutions to their problems and be the face of the larger management to the team at all times
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.