Goalteller - Senior Analyst - Family Office & RIA (0-5 yrs)
An instrumental role which relies a lot on the individual's spreadsheet skills, understanding of financial markets, some interpersonal skills and finally an eye for detail
1) Excellent number crunching / mathematical skills
2) High Proficiency with Excel VBA
3) Understanding of some coding language would be of great help
4) Basic Understanding of financial markets would be beneficial
5) Passionate about numbers and financial markets as the nature of work is very intensive and required immense iterations
1) Primary Responsibility would be to spearhead the reporting MIS functions for large family offices and mass affluent users
2) Ensure reporting is done accurately and in a timely manner
3) Interact with various stakeholders to get data flow in an efficient way ( Including clients)
4) Pricing of instruments etc to be done viz. Bonds
5) Speaking to clients as and when needed
The firm is willing to handover equity in addition to the usual compensation to the individual. However being a very critical role in the institution it would require immense hard work / passion along with total honesty and transparency.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.