Go India Advisors - Manager - Investor Relations (1-4 yrs)
Manager - Investor Relations
Go India Advisors is one of the most respected Investor Relations Advisory firm. We work with companies with the motto of making them investible by institutional investors. We are looking for candidates in Investor Relations department to help us with financial modelling of the companies, do industry analysis, establish best practices for the industry, benchmarking studies , make corporate presentations and write short marketing pitches on the companies.
Job Description and Eligibility :
Title: Manager (Investor Relations)
Location: BKC, Mumbai
Desired candidates should possess the following qualities :
- Candidate with MBA(Finance)/CFA
- Candidates with 1-3 years of relevant experience preferred
- Highly determined to pursue career in Investor Relations/Consulting
- Ability to critically analyze various business situations and policy initiatives is highly essential.
- Strong presentations and communication skills are must
- Highly motivated and self driven
- Your primary responsibility will be to work ins Investor Relations function. This will involve gathering company and industry data, doing benchmarking studies, peer analysis, building financial models, make corporate presentation, write short research notes to pitch the company.
- This role will evolve into candidate getting independent investor relations role with our client company.
To know about our client companies, presentations and other collaterals we make, and research notes we write candidate can visit us at www.goindiastocks.com