Managing Partner at GMX Services
Views:409 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
GMX - Assistant Manager - HR Operations (3-6 yrs)
Assistant Manager HR Operation
LOOKING FOR FEMALE CANDIDATES, HR OPERATIONS EXP- IN PAYROLL PROCESSING AND GOOD COMMAND OVER EXCEL( EXCEL TECH ROUND), CANDIDATE SHOULD BE STABLE.
Notice Period: Max 30 days
- The incumbent will be responsible for supporting HR Operations of the organization.
- You will be responsible for implementing HR policies and processes, Employee on-boarding & off-boarding, managing statutory compliances, preparation of MIS, maintenance and completion of necessary documentation.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- HR Operations
- Handle Onboarding activities, exit formalities and complete all the Full & Final statements.
- Manage Statutory Compliance (EPF, ESIC, Gratuity) and coordinate with Vendor for the same.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job responsibilities, work schedule, compensation, and employee benefits.
- Maintain all personnel policies and procedures and provide guidance and interpretation to staff.
- Serve as contact person for employees and vendors regarding HR operations.
- Manage employees' queries / concerns / grievances by coordinating with the concerned person / department to give resolutions.
- Assist in day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Maintain and update Employee records and other relevant details in SWAT.
- Managing the Monthly, Weekly & Daily Report to be shared with the key stakeholders.
- Drive engagement initiatives which include organizing small- and large-scale events for employees.
- Handling Events & managing monthly floor activities
- Coordinating and facilitating focus groups, surveys, skip meets, one-on-one interviews, and other methodologies
- Responsible for all employee communication such as leadership connects, helpdesk & employee connects to maintain high morale, transparency and teamwork resulting in employee satisfaction.
- Coordinating and facilitating focus groups, surveys, skip meets, one-on-one interviews, and other methodologies.
- Any other HR support which is required.
Desired Candidate Skills:
- A Bachelor's/PG degree from a reputed University (Full Time Only).
- Must have 3-6 years of experience in HR Operation & Employee Engagement in an organization of similar capacity.
- Must have hands-on strong MS Excel skills.
- Should have excellent communications skills, be a team player, be adaptable and flexible.
- Should have a proactive approach to work.
- Excellent communication skills/ability to interact with employees on all levels.
- Attention to details/data quality.
- Ability to understand and analyze processes.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems (troubleshooting).
- Ability to juggle competing priorities and work well under pressure.
- Ability to work independently.