Recruiter at GMR Group
Views:2317 Applications:412 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
GMR Group - Manager - Human Resources (8-12 yrs)
Manager - HR
- Handling joining process, explaining about forms, few important policies and procedures and things needs to be done at the time of joining, negotiating with candidates after collecting the documents and verifying, issuance of ID badge, allocation of place and system/laptop, opening bank account guiding them about their project and reporting manager.
- To ensure completing smooth on-boarding formalities new joiners.
- Identify future talent needs and proactively recruiting and sourcing; develop talent pool or social engagements. Develop relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms and manage the procurement and measurement process. Prepare and Optimize resource deployment plan against approved Annual Operating Plans.
- Support in preparation of the Annual HR budget, OEE plan and execute the same. Annual Work Plan and headcount budgeting Partner with Regional leadership team to conduct talent & capability gap assessment.
- Support CHRO to resolve complex HR issues, to include employee relations, talent development, retention and recruitment strategies, with the ability to recognize and involve specialist members of other resources within HR where appropriate.
- Experience in handling end to end HR processes including employee life cycle, OD, PMS and statutory Compliances.
- Define and implement best practices for people operations.
- Working with HR team to look at various functions like performance management, employee engagement, on-boarding, Payroll, Statutory compliances etc.
- Work closely with business Leaders, understand their challenges and empower them to drive their functions with maximum efficiency
- Mentor, motivate and drive the HR & Admin team
- Implementation of Administration Procedures w.r.t Project Office, Guest House, Employee Accommodation, Labour Camp, Travel Desk, Canteen, Vehicles, Security etc
- Implementation of innovative welfare plans for Labour Camps Implementation of continuous recreational activities at project sites Implementation of Corporate Social Responsibility Plans Liaison with Government Authorities Developing Positive Relations with all stake holders
- Provide employee development and counselling assistance to employees to enhance employee performance and productivity.
- Responsible for overseeing the hiring/talent acquisition and retaining staff, Induction for new employees, compensation and benefits administration, performance reviews, employee relations and supervise Unit HR's.
- Support CHRO for development and execution of the Human Resources strategic plan and initiatives to support business strategies.
- Monitor common processes and day-to-day operations of Human Resources, including both corporate Human Resources functions and Human Resources support for unit (Plants) employees.
- Design and execute complete training & development framework and identify gaps in internal training programs from time to time that meets the needs of management and employees in the head office as well as at plant level.
- Plan and direct for the training of employee including senior managers.
- Identify the training needs of employees at all levels for upgrading their skills
- Coordinate with external/internal trainers and resources for training and development activities.
- Plan & review training calendars and schedules from time to time.
- Constant feedback through employee satisfaction surveys.
- Monitor complete Performance Management System (PMS) of the organization.
- Ensuring prompt resolution of employee grievance to maintain cordial management-employee relations. Doing the new recruit survey. Organizing different types of events based on the theme and day.
- Maintain healthy & Harmonious employee relations through interactions with workers & union representatives. Proactive grievance Management & Grievance handling of workers/Union. Facilitation of two- way communication between the management & Union.
- Employee Engagement Initiatives at Project Sites (TVW, Innoways, EES, Ethics Weeks, Annual Day, Sports etc.). Enhance Engagement and Culture Building by enabling team effectiveness and support organization wide change initiatives to make the Trusts an employer of choice.
- Annual & Periodical Appraisal Monitoring, coordinating in the formulation and implementation of increment.
- Coordinate with Reporting Managers and ensure timely completion of performance appraisal.
- Ensure all Appraisals & Reviews are completed, employee annual appraisal Increments workouts & Preparation of increment letters, and advising for Payroll.